How they got you

🌊Giyuu Tomioka🌊

Shinobu: Well that was a fast mission wasn't it Tomioka-san.

Tomioka: ...

Shinobu: 💢You know it's disrespectful to ignore someone Tomioka-san.

Suddenly the sounds of crying was heard. Tomioka followed it while Shinobu followed him. Once they arrived they saw a women laying against the wall. She had just given birth. The crying was coming from the infant who was just born. Shinobu immediately went over and help clean up the baby. Tomioka checked to see if the women was alive. She wasn't. She and died when giving birth. Shinobu picked the infant up as Tomioka buried the women while doing a little prayer.

Shinobu: Come on Tomioka we need to get this infant help.

Tomioka: Right.

Once they arrived to the butterfly mansion Shinobu healed the baby and put her/him inside the nursery.

Shinobu: We need to figure out what to do with her/him.

Tomioka thought for a moment while looking down at the infant. For some reason he saw a connection between him and the infant. He turned to Shinobu.

Tomioka: I can take her/him.

Shinobu: Oh my~ Really.

Tomioka: Yes.

Shinobu: Ok then. But taking care of a child will be a big responsibility, Tomioka-san.

Tomioka: I understand.

Shinobu smiled and picked the infant up and gave her/him to Tomioka. Tomioka bowed to Shinobu before walking out of the butterfly mansion with the small infant in his arms.

🦋Shinobu Kocho🦋

She was on a mission when she came across a demon who had slaughtered a whole family. She felt disgusted. She searched the home to see if the demon was still in the house. When she entered a room she saw something. It was a baby maybe 9 months old. It was asleep. It wasn't even making a single sound. Shinobu picked the child up but it woke up and began to cry.

Shinobu: Shhh it ok. Shh it ok. I've got you.

The infant began to calm down and snuggled closer to Shinobu. Shinobu smiled a bit while carrying the child while looking around for anymore demons. There weren't anymore demons so Shinobu took the child with her to make sure she/he didn't have any injuries. Once Shinobu was done checking for injuries she noticed how the baby clung onto her. Shinobu just smiled and held her close.

Shinobu: I guess your mine now. But don't worry. I'll teach you everything I know.

🔥Kyojuro Rengoku🔥

He had a girlfriend for about 2 years and he was so happy when he found out he was gonna be a father. But he was devastated when he heard the news that his girlfriend didn't make it during child birth. But that had changed when he was handed his child. His chudl had his firey hair and had beautiful e/c eyes. Just like her/his mother.

Rengoku: I promise to make your mother proud. My little flame.

💖Mitsuri Kanroji💖

She was so happy to tell everyone the news that she was having a child. Everyone was so happy for her and so was she. When the day came for her to give birth she had tried her hardest. After a few hours she was now laying in the hospital bed holding her little girl/boy in her arms.

Mitsuri: Your so cute and adorable. I can't wait for your father to see you.

🐍Obanai Iguro🐍

He was walking back from a mission when he heard crying. He followed the crys until he saw in a basket wrapped in a blanket was a baby. Iguro got closer and look at the 6 month old baby. He picked the child up and look at it.

Iguro: Why would someone leave their child in the woods where a demon could get to them.

He saw the baby opened her/his eyes and his own eyes widened. One eye was a red color while the other was a e/c color. He noticed how the baby had an X mark cut into her/his left cheek. He felt pity for the child so he carried the small child while calming it down from it crying

Iguro: Calm down child. I might have to ask Kanroji for help.

🌪Sanemi Shinzagawa🌪

Sanemi was blowing so steam off as he had gotten very pissed off.

Sanemi: 💢💢💢Fucking Tomioka I swear to fuck-

He suddenly stopped hearing crying. He followed the sounds and saw a demon devoring a women. He chuckled a bit as he unsheathe his sword and cut the demons head off. He was about leave when he heard the crying again. He looked around a bit before seeing something before looking into a bush where the sound was coming from. He saw that it was baby who was crying. That when it hit him. This women was this baby's mother and she his her baby in the bush to protect it. Sanemi took the baby out of the bush and just held it while it cried more.

Sanemi: Oh my god- Just shut up!

The baby stop crying looking at Sanemi before continuing to cry only louder as Sanemi's voice scared it. Sanemi immediately regretted his word s as he tried to calm her/him down.

Sanemi: Hey hey be quiet.

Sanemi didn't know what time do so he brought the child close to him and just rocked it to sleep. Very soon the baby was asleep in his arms. Sanemi sighed in relief and tried to see if he could give her/him to someone else but when he looked down at the baby he felt a connection between him and the baby so he walked away with the child in his arms.

Sanemi: God....What am I about to get myself into...

📿Gyomei Himejima📿

Gyomei was just simply taking a nice peaceful walk with his pregnant wife when her water suddenly broke. He rushed her to the butterfly mansion with such speed hoping for a safe procedure. He waited outside the room praying for his wife's good health as well as his child. Shinobu came out hold his child.

Gyomei: Kocho? How's my wife?

Shinobu: I'm sorry Himejima. Your wife didn't make it.

Gyomei was silent as he put his hands together as tears fell down his eyes

Gyomei: Namu Amida Butsu.

Shinobu: But I do have some good news.

Gyomei stopped his prayers and looked at Shinobu.

Shinobu: Your child survived and is right here.

Shinobu handed his child over to him. Gyomei held his child in his arms. Even though he was blind and couldn't see but he knew that his daughter/son looked just like her/his mother.

Gyomei: An Angel was replaced with another angel. I'll make sure nothing hurts you.

✨Tengen Uzui✨

Hinatsuru was pregnant with Uzui's child. Uzui was excited to have his own child. He had made so many plans with his soon to be child. Very soon Hinatsuru had given birth. Uzui, Makio, and Suma sat next to Hinatsuru. Makio was yelling at Suma telling her to be quiet while Suma cried because she was scared Hinatsuru was gonna die. Uzui was watching this display while holding his new daughter/son in his arms.

Makio: SUMA SHUT UP AND LET HINATSURU SLEEP!

Suma: Waahhhhh Makio's bullying me!

Hinatsuru: Makio leave Suma alone.

Uzui chuckled a but as he looked down at his daughter/son with a grateful look

Uzui: My flashy daughter/son. You will be a great shinobi one day!

Hinatsuru: Lord Tengen let's not jump to conclusions. Maybe she'll/he'll be a demon slayer.

Uzui: True.