8

"I don't know, Gav

"I don't know, Gav. I'm sorry."

"Yeah sure

"Yeah sure." Lillian answered she knew what was gonna happen. Amber would apologize and Lillian would immediately take her back, that's how it always was.

"Lillian, you coming?" Wes called from his car as he honked at her, and gave her a bright smile.

"Don't worry, I can take my own girlfriend home." Amber made it clear she didn't like him more and more each day.

Amber opened the car door for Lillian then walked around to the drivers seat.

"Listen I'm sorry, I don't why I acted like that. I will never do anything to hurt you ever again." Amber said for the hundredth time since they've been dating and Lillian knew her line that was had repeated multiple times as well.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to hurt me." Lillian let out giving her girlfriend a soft smile.

"Thank you Lily."

"Why don't you ever call me Lillian?" Lily wondered while Amber rested her hand on Lilys thigh.

"I don't know, Lily just is more you." Amber explained her reasoning as they pulled up to her house.

"You wanna come in?" Lillian asked after they shared a gentle kiss.

"I wish, my mom's taking me out to dinner." Amber replied then she quickly drove off like she was in a hurry.

Lillian saw her brother in the kitchen attempting to make something, so she obviously had to help since she's the best cook.

"What are you making?" She came up from behind and scared him.

"Trying to make brownies, but I don't know how. Can you help?" Gavin gave his puppy dog eyes which no one could say no to.

"Of course I can."

They got all the ingredients out and began mixing which quickly turned into a battle to see who could get the most batter on the other's face, so they had to restart.

"Wanna lick the spoon?" Lily asked putting the chocolate covered whisk in her brother's face.

"Duh." A very sassy Gavin replied so before he got the spoon he got batter in his face again.

"Sorry I couldn't help myself." Lillian struggled to get out with all of her laughter.

"And I couldn't help this.." Gavin grabbed a huge scoop of batter from the bowl in the sink and threw it at his sister's new shirt.

"I hate you!" She yelled while they both bursted out laughing until their sides physically hurt.

"Aww I love you too." Gavin replied as the girl opened her arm for a hug, little did he know it was just to get batter on his sweater.

"Damn it!" Gavin realized what he just fell for as the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Gavin shouted as he dashed to the door, Lillian was right behind him.

Gavin opened the door to reveal Chad and Mindy's puffy faces, they had been crying.

"Don't we look hot?" Gavin asked with the batter still on his face, not around his lips though he licked that all off.

"We need to tell you something." Chad and Mindy walked in changing the mood quickly.

"What's wrong?" Lillian was still smiling but a more of a confused look took over her face.

"Wes got attacked..he's gone." Mindy told the girl whose heart instantly broke for her best friend. She looked over at her brother who was already crying, seeing him cry made her bail.

Lillian hugged her brother and the twins immediately joined the hug. "I can't believe this, it's not fair why him?" Gavin looked up at his sister tears filling his eyes, it hurt more to look at her brother so badly hurt.

"I don't know, Gav. I'm sorry." Lillian put her chin on her brother head so she didn't have to see his hurting face.

"We have to go back home, or else our mom is gonna kill us." Chad said using the wrong choice of words for the given situation.

"You gonna be okay?" Mindy asked the girl giving her one last hug. Mindy made her feel safe, she always loved that about the girl.

"Yeah" Lillian sniffed her nose. This actually happened and it was her fault! She let it happen. She could've prevented it all if she would've told her friends about the stupid call. Lily couldn't accept it, she couldn't accept the truth. If only she knew this was nothing compared to the hurt coming her way.

After all the tears they had left were cried out, the oven beeped.

"The brownies!" Lillian ran over to the oven and grabbed them out of the oven, before she could set them down her phone went off in her pocket.

"we should still together your my bestfriend I love you forever"
781 words