Great Power

Looking down at the table as if she has lost all sense of emotion, 15 year old Jessica seems to have fallen asleep before she hears a loud howl cross her ears. Jessica woke up with a jolt, and saw a wolf barging in the school and breaking everything like a bull in a china shop. Jessica seemed to have caught it's eye because it went closer to Jessica.

Jessica: Uh... I'm disgusting! Don't eat me, I-

She was cut off when the wolf bit her arm, threw her towards a wall, and with barks, she left. Jessica saw her slightly older brother rushing towards her.

Harry: S-Sis! I.....no! Jess! Are you ok?! I-I-I- I hope so! Because mom trusted me to protect you when she died, and I....

Jessica: I'm fine, bro, but... Ow!

She felt a sting on her head, lost balance, but managed to get back up.

Harry: Jess! No! Are you sure your ok?!

Jessica: I said I'm fi- OW!

Jessica's head stung as she lost vision and all of her senses besides the listed two especially strength and all she could hear was-

Harry: Jess! n- !

MJ: Je- !

Before she fell on the cold floor, not being able to feel, see, hear, smell, or taste anything at all. Just the cold floor rubbing up against her body as she saw two people running toward her before completely blacking out, all emotions in her body toing away from her...

~~~

Jessica flickered her eyes open as she rubbed her head in pain, groaning in the process. Then she felt arms being thrown around her.

Harry: Jess! You're alive! Oh, my gosh! Im so happy, I... I'm supposed to protect you sis!

Jessica: What happened?

Harry: The wolf attacked you, and... sorry, Jess. We'd... you lost... your arm.

Jessica then saw a horrific sight. Her arm was laying on the floor and it was bleeding everywhere. Jessica started to cry at the gory sight at the fact that she was seeing her arm, HER ARM, detached from her. She covered her eyes with her hands so she wouldn't have to see the gore. Under Jessica's palms her older brother could see that she was crying.

Harry: Hey... I know it's scary, and....h-hey. Stop crying, sis. Look at me, please, I know what happened is scaring you but-

Jessica: I look hideous don't I?! I am without my arm! Of course I am!

Harry: No, your not, plus we have a prosthetic arm for you, look.

Jessica looked and saw a prosthetic arm. She started to cry again at the bloody sight, doing what any younger sister would do.

Harry: Hey shhhh... let's get you out of the bloody room, does that make you feel better?

Jessica: Y-Yeah...it does. Thanks.

Then they went into a room, where Jessica saw a brown haired blue eyed guy who was smiling at her and Harry when they came in.

Was it a bad time to say this guy was so.....attractive?

His hair was chestnut brown, and his eyes were light blue. His shirt was light blue well his hoodie was, his shirt was a snowy white. His pants were a dark blue color. His skin was also white, and Jessica doesn't even know why she mentioned that.

I said it before, and I'll say it again:

Is it a bad time to call this guy attractive?

Jessica: 💭 Jessica Evelyn Osborn get your thoughts under control!💭