Chapter Two

:)

Undyne kicked Sans, hitting his jaw. The small skeleton yelped in pain and blood flowed like a waterfall down his chin onto his white shirt, staining it with a defined red. Sans whimpered. "St-stop!" he pleaded. Then a kick to the face blacked him out.

Sans woke to soft humming coming from in front of him. "Sans, wake up." he heard a soft voice coo. He immediately recognized it as Papyrus' voice. "Pap?" Sans asked softly. The humming stopped and was replaced by, "Yes, Sans?" The smaller skeleton sat up and rubbed his eye sockets, opening them to see Papyrus' staring back at him.

If Papyrus knew what happened in his head, what nightmares he had...No. Just try to hide it. It's fine.

"Papyrus! Mornin'!" Sans said cheerfully. In his opinion, he hid the fear very well. He hopped out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

He was about to grab some mustard from the fridge when he felt a tug at his hood. He turned around to see Papyrus with a weird look on his face. "What is it, bro?" Sans asked.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Papyrus looked at his brother. "I can tell you're hiding something from me. Tell me." Sans shook his head, giving Papyrus a confused look. Papyrus knelt down on both knees to face his brother. "Sans," he said, looking into his brother's eye sockets. "Please." Sans just shook his head again. "I don't know what you mean, bro." he said, and left the room

"Oh Sans," whispered Papyrus. "Don't you know that you can trust me.?"

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

Sans curled up on his bed and exhaled deeply. He was terrified. He didn't want Papyrus to know about the nightmare, for it would make him very worried.

"Sans!" he heard Papyrus yell from the kitchen. He ignored the voice and closed his eye sockets.

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-

"Sans!" Papyrus called again from the kitchen. No response. Papyrus ran up the stairs and threw open the bedroom door. There he found Sans, asleep and curled up on the bed. "Oh good." breathed Papyrus. The he heard whimpering.

"Sans?" Papyrus whispered. "Sans it's okay, I'm here..." He rubbed Sans' back.

Suddenly, Sans jolted awake. "P-Papyrus?" he asked.

"I'm here." said Papyrus.

Sans explained the nightmare.

Papyrus hugged his brother as his tears spilled from his eye sockets.

Papyrus needed a way to cheer up his little brother...and fast.

Umm...so I guess this is a decent chapter? Not so long, though. I guess all my chapters will be short? IDK.

Whatever.

XD