[00]

JISOO And JENNIE have been married for 1 year. They got married even though jennie didn't love jisoo. But on Jisoo's side it's different because Jisoo loves Jennie so much Even at the point where she was hurt too much every time Jennie told her that she had no intention of loving Jisoo.

jennie does everything she wants even though she knows it hurts jisoo. Because their marriage is only jisoo and JENNIE'S parents want and not jennie.

Jisoo's parents died when she was 20 years old, So since then Jisoo has been running the company that was left behind by her parents,

jisoo and jennie got married because that's what jisoo asked for in exchange for helping jennie's parents' company.

jennie and jisoo once became friends when they were children.  From the beginning, she already knew in herself that she likes Jennie even though they are same girl. They only separated when Jisoo left And go to the US. When Jisoo returned to Korea, she and Jennie met again, but she was not the Jennie who became her friend because the Jennie  now Is like a hard rock.

When Jisoo found out that Jennie also wanted a woman, she immediately took the opportunity and asked for the marriage in exchange to help the company of Jennie's parents.

Jisoo knows that jennie loves someone else but she became selfish and the only thing she could think of was marrying jennie.

And in the end they got married even though jennie loved someone else and the end result was that jisoo was hurt

But Jisoo just lets herself get hurt because she knows that she is the reason why she is hurt right now

Seeing jennie happy with others is enough for jisoo Because Jisoo knows that MAKING JENNIE HAPPY is what she can't do.