Someone new

"ZZZzZzzZzzZzzz...." Can be heard from haruki's room, usual for him. He always slept in on the first days of school, it's not new. Loud stomps of Haruki's mother came up the stairs.. straight towards Haruki's room.
"Haru! Wake up!! 起きろ!!! (Wake up!!!)" She hollers, knocking hard on the wooden, oak door.  Gradually, Haruki woke up within an instant. Very exhausted, he waddled to his dresser and choose clothes, just like last year. Every day for that matter. Haruki had a normal boring life. Nothing special. He wasn't poor, nor was he rich either. His life wasn't full of drama, just the same boring casual stuff. 
Dull was a way to describe his life. 𝖣𝗎𝗅𝗅.
He put his clothes on.. consisting of a baggy tee, baggy jeans, a bit of eyeliner, and fluffing his hair.
Similar outfit for Haruki:

He didn't do much.. as if there will be much to see on the first day of Sophomore year. There never was much to see on the first days of school.
As usual, Haruki left his room still feeling tired. He lazily popped down some toast, sitting on the counter waiting for it to finish heating up. Swaying his feet side to side, he thought of the lovely sleep he had just finished.... Spacing off. The interior of the house he is standing in is a traditional Japanese home.. just the usual. It was very pretty, most things matching like the spoons and chopsticks, and the table and chairs.
✧⁂𖣘

As Haruki was sitting on the counter, waiting for his warm, newly cooked toast to pop his little sister.. named after the lovely moon, Getsumei came down the stairs, yawning. She was a gorgeous girl. black silky hair.. clear skin.. lovely style.. she was considered beautiful.
Someone similar to lovely Getsumei:

Her beautiful self came down the stairs, all ready for the horrid, first day of school

"Good morning...." She murmured, her voice low and fatigued.
opening the fridge door, she grabbed the Bento she prepared yesterday. Probably for lunch.
"Not gonna have breakfast today?" Haruki asked, still swaying his feet back and forth.
She simply answered with No, she rarely ate breakfast.
"You should really eat.. here."
Haruki sudden shoved a buttered piece of toast in her mouth.
Gradually, she was shocked by the sudden action. But she still ate it.
"Why do you care so much?- it's just a few breakfasts' skipped.." she asked in a tone of annoyance,still eating the toast.
"Your my little sister, I care about you." He responded casually. He didn't mind showing his affection to his loved ones.
"....I care about you too, and I'm also very grateful for you to be caring for me as well.. thank you. Whatever."
Getsumei smiled, getting into a good mood.
Getsumei and Haruki had a good, sweet sibling relationship. They rarely fought.
✧⁂𖣘

They ate breakfast together, at they always did. Getsumei remembered something she wanted to ask..
"Hey, can experiment on you with my new lipgloss?" She finally asked, putting away her dishes.

ఌミ★𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝🝮༆
💭: ".....what?... lipgloss? Doesn't this girl have her own face to experiment on?"
❦ミ★real world🝮༆
"....uh.... Umm... okay?... later though." He replied, finishing his breakfast as well.
Getsumei was quite disappointed in the answer, but accepted it anyways. At least she got to do it.

✧⁂𖣘
Haruki's and Getsumei's mother waved as the left to wait for the bus at the bus stop, then went back inside to do chores. Their father was never really around, normally at work for 2 business days so Haruki only saw him rarely when he went to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. He was a kind funny dad anyway.

✧⁂𖣘

There was a few other people waiting at the bus stop. Mainly elderly people, as well as a few business men. Haruki and Getsumei stay silent, waiting patiently for the bus. another person enters the bus stop.