Prologue

Hi! This is my first story on Wattpad! I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read it, and I hope you like it! Please feel free to leave positive feedback on any parts! 

This story is about the Savannah Banana's and Party Animals. Everyone in the story are the people in Banana Land, if I add any new characters I'll mention it before starting.

The main characters are Dalton Mauldin, Tanner Thomas, and a fake character named Olivia Jones (pictured above). There will be other characters from the Banana's, Party Animals, and other people who work in Banana Land as well. Also, I won't be following the official 2023 schedule that the teams actually played this year. *There may be some minor swearing during this story, please don't read if you're younger than 13*

The story does start out a little slow in the beginning. It's only because I have to get down to the backstory first before we can dive into everything else. I will say that the story picks up after the 3rd chapter. 

                                                                                    Prologue

Olivia Jones is a 24 year old girl who is also the cousin to Dalton Mauldin, The Songbird in Banana Land. Olivia and Dalton have always been close since they only lived an hour away from each other all their lives. Olivia grew up playing softball and even got a scholarship to play in College. When Dalton told Olivia about the Savannah Banana's, she strongly encouraged him to try out! Dalton agreed, but only if Olivia applied for an internship with the Banana's. Lucky for them, they both got recruited into Banana Land! That was last year, in 2022. Both Olivia and Dalton got invited back for the 2023 season which was expected to be bigger and better than ever! There's one thing about Olivia though, she can't stand Dalton's best friend Tanner Thomas. Will her feelings change through this season after actually getting to know him?