☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

◇──◆──◇──◆

❝𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲...❞ [Rewrite]

TW: None.

◇──◆──◇──◆

Y/n POV

.

.

.

After the long treacherous journey to Inazuma, you and Tartaglia had finally arrived to Ritou's docks. You didn't have a lot to do on the boat, so you decided to read a book you found laying around the boat without an owner. It was quite an interesting book.

You and Tartaglia bypassed the customs, due to Tartaglia using his title as a Fatui Harbinger to get passed quickly. After you both exited Ritou, it didn't take you long to reach Inazuma city.

The city was decorated, ready for a festival which is about to take place. There were lanterns hanging across the buildings, banners of an ancient dragon-like serpent god hanging around the city. 

The banners had caught your attention. You walked up to one of them and had a good look at it. The banner was extremely detailed. You raised your hand to grab the banner, slowly rubbing your fingers between the fabric. It was made out of silk. You lower your hand and turn back to look at Tartaglia.

"Seems like they will be holding a festival here in Inazuma." Tartaglia pointed out. You nod your head.

"It might be about this dragon looking thing here." You comment as you raise your hand to point at the banner with the serpent on it.

"Hm... maybe." Tartaglia mumbles to himself. He looked a bit lost in his thoughts. Tartaglia shook his head as if to get rid of the thought he was thinking of and began walking. "Anyway, we should get going to the hotel we're staying at." You nod your head as you walked along side Tartaglia.

"Yeah, let's go." You say. The two of you then walk deeper into Inazuma City to find the hotel you'll be staying at for the next couple of days. After wandering aimlessly for ten minutes or so, you both managed to find the hotel. When you found the hotel, the sun was already setting.

As you walk into the hotel, Tartaglia checks in with the reception for your room. Tartaglia was given the keys for your room and you both head to the room. The room had two beds on opposite sides of the room, a bathroom near the exit and a table in front of the window that was near one of the beds on the left side of the room.

You look back at Tartaglia but he has already chosen his bed. It was the one of the far right side near an empty wall. You sigh as you shake your head, walking towards the other bed. The window on the wall had light peaking through, covering the blankets and the hard wood floor in light due to the sunset. You sat on the bed, letting out another sigh. You noticed that the sunlight began to disappear.

"Something wrong?" Tartaglia asks, a bit worried for you. You shake your head.

"No... everything is fine." You say. You swung your feet up onto the bed and lay down, resting your head on the pillow. You glance over to Tartaglia who had a pocket watch in his hands. "Excuse me, Mr- I mean... Tartaglia?" You say. "What's the time?" You ask. Tartaglia glances up at you before looking down at his watch.

"It's... half past seven. You should probably sleep, it's been a long day." Tartaglia says with a slight yawn. He put the pocket watch back into his pocket as he laid down on his bed.