𝙹𝚞𝚓𝚞 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚙𝚘: 𝙳𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚔𝚞𝚗𝚊

Disclaimer:
This is, in no way, related to the original storyline.
Oneshot for fun!

──❍──

They never expected Ryomen Sukuna would have a child. Heck, he didn't even expect it either, but after a lady with the ability to bear a curse's child appeared and got entangled with his cursed energy, he now had to deal with a black-haired, crimson-eyed infant.

"Sukunaaa," Itadori summoned as he forced himself to switch with the moody curse. "Time to change her diapers!"

"Why don't you do it yourself?!," the irritated curse replied as he found himself subconsciously taking over Itadori's body. His eyes widened when he saw the split image of him on the child. "Why would I care about this stupid little-"

"Oii. The great king of curses! How's being a Papa, huh? You enjoying it?"

Surely, Gojo Satoru would be there to pick on him, and he was so tempted to kill the himbo already, if not for the baby that was in his arms. Not that he cares about the child, of course.

"Just you wait, brat."

"Yes, daddy~" Gojo teased to push the curse's buttons even more. He was stopped by a disapproving look from Fushiguro, who had just entered. "Oh, Megumi! My son, come, narrate to this wicked creature how I am the best father, how I raised you and how I used to change your dia-"

Smack!

A hit from the annoyed Fushiguro made Gojo laugh even more. It didn't hit him, but it did have some impact against his infinity. What a bonus, two of his most favorite targets were there.

"You didn't raise me, and please stop with the daddy."

Sukuna just stood there, getting more impatient than ever. For the first time, he wanted to go back to his throne inside Itadori's head, but he just couldn't since the brat refused to switch back. He also knew he couldn't escape just yet with Gojo Satoru around.

He grumbled and picked the child up against his will and struggled predicting how to change diapers.

Fuck this. Why is this so complicated?Why not just throw this little shit away? Or should I just drag this to my domain?

He did his best to ignore Gojo Satoru's amused chuckles and got it over with, cleaning the baby. "I will really kill this Itadori brat once I get the chance."

For months, it has been like that. Itadori and the rest of the students from Tokyo would take turns taking care of the baby, only passing it back to Sukuna when it was time to change diapers.

The curse found it more and more intolerable every time. He couldn't kill anyone to release his frustrations because either Gojo would somewhat be present, or Itadori would just switch back if he ever attempted to. Plus, Fushiguro was also very fond of the child that he always looked after her when Itadori's switched.

"Hai! I summon thee, King of Curses, Your Highness, Ryomen Sukuna~!", Itadori even posed like the "hai! OPP!" one back when he made his existence known again on the Sister School Exchange Event.

Sukuna got tired of all those shits from the first year already that he just dismissed it and proceeded with his chore, unknowingly starting to be more familiar with how to do it.