Day 7 ||| Mask

Au - Quest High

Context - RQ but High School au. AKA I just finished a school dance and a dinner with my friends and I'm going to tiredly and chaotically write about it in a sum up.

————————————————————————-

     Origin and Judge look down at me sitting on the couch with my costume, mask, and makeup still on. Both my older brothers walked over to me. Origin picked me up and started to carry my very exhausted self into my bedroom.

     Judge enters my room first and turns on the lights but keeps them very dimmed. He starts to look through my dresser and closet for some good clothes for me to wear to bed when he speaks up. "So what exactly happened?"

     "Actually I was wondering that too." Origin chimed in as he started to remove my makeup after sitting me down on his lap. Already having discarded my jacket, socks & shoes, tie, pin,  and mask.

      I leaned into his gentle touch as I heard the Judge walk across the room to us. "Do you want to talk about it now or after you sleep?" Judge inquired not wanting to be pushy.

     "Na I can talk, I'm not that tired. So I had already picked up Rainbow and Light as Yellow, Blue, and Indigo were going to me with us at the place we originally intended to have dinner at. But they said our party was too big to have a reservation for even though we were a party of six."

     "And so when we arrived there after taking pictures in the park next door they said it was at least a two hour wait. And we didn't want to waste two of the three hours we had at the party just trying to eat."

     "So we looked around a bit and found a different restaurant but it was very nice. The staff and food were really good."

     "We ended up playing house while we waited for the food to arrive. Me and Rain were the Mom and Dad, Light was the oldest child, Blue was middle one and Indigo was middle two, and Yellow was the youngest."

     "But eventually we got our food and ate it. When we were done we put what was left of it in containers. Then we left for the dance, which was masques themed this year if you couldn't tell by me not wearing my normal blindfold."

     "When we got there we just hung out for one more hour and got some dancing in too. Before we got way too tired and went home."

     "Sounds like you had quite the eventful night huh?" Origin says as he and the Judge tuck me in for the night. "Well goodnight Sabre and sweet dreams." They said in unison as they shut off the lights and left my room. "Night night..." was the last thing I said as I started to drift to sleep. I turn to my right towards my night stand, right where my masquerade mask of a bird was. This was definitely going to be a night to remember forever.