𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴ𝓊ℊℯ ...

Times were calm when the cats and dogs both ruled together. No violence, no threats, and no feuds.

The two kingdoms could rely on each other for resources and advice daily with no problems. Lord Black Jack ruled for the cats and Lord Zeus ruled for the dogs. The two leaders were both very close and great friends.

They never had any problems until a group cats who were against the dogs started stealing resources from them. Lord Zeus later found out about this and asked Lord Black Jack to sort it out and throw the cats into the dungeon for theft.

The group of cats refused to give back the stolen supplies and wouldn't follow Lord Black Jacks rules unless the dogs were separated from the cats kingdom. Lord Zeus eventually had enough of this and decided to execute the cats for theft and not obeying the rules.

Lord Black Jack didn't necessarily agree that executing the cats was the right choice, but it was better then to let them keep up the trouble they caused. It also didn't help any that they didn't comply  to the rules and most likely wouldn't anyway.

Lord Black Jack soon enough retuned all the stollen items back to Lord Zeus and apologized for the inconvenience. Lord Zeus didn't trust the cats much after that, he believed that the cats were only connecting the kingdoms so the cats could take all that the dogs had like what that group of cats did. Lord Zeus then decided to cut off all communication with the cats and decided to start a feud.

20 centuries have passed since the feud with the cats and Lord Black Jack and Lord Zeus we're getting older and close to death. Lord Black Jack offered his crown to his daughter, Meow Meow, who then became Queen For the cats side and was now known as Queen Meow Meow.

Lord Zeus did the same with his son Kobe who was now king for the dogs side and now known as King Kobe. They both started ruling once both Lord Black Jack and Lord Zeus have passed onto the after life, now taking the responsibility's of ruling the kingdoms.