𝒯𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ 𝒸𝒶𝓃 ℴ𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒷ℯ ℴ𝓃ℯ

It had been a few years since Meow Meow became Queen, leading the cats kingdom in the right direction. The cats and dogs still haven't talked since, and it seemed to be that way forever, until one dog paid the cats a little visit...

It was around 9am and Meow Meow was up making breakfast for her and her son Prince Tinker. Meanwhile, Tinker was in the ballroom with some servants to help prepare the royal ball that night.

"Dear son of mine, your breakfast is ready." Meow Meow called for her son. Tinker gave the rest of the orders to the guards and went off to the dinning room to see his mother.

Tinker brushed off his suit and pulled out a chair to sit down at the very long table. Meow Marie then walked out the the kitchen a few minutes later and gave him is breakfast.

"Why thank you mother." Tinker put his paws together and bowed before picking up his silverware and started eating.

Meow Meow left the room while her son ate so she could get her plans for the day, when a sudden knock was at the caste door. Not thinking much of it, Meow Meow assumed it was a Royale guard there's to pick up the list of needs for the Royale ball or one of the towns cats here to complain again.

But this time, it was someone different. Very very different...

Meow Meow paused what she was doing to walk over and open the castle door to answer the other person outside. "Good morning fellow-" Meow Meow stopped and stared as she saw the humongous beast towering over her.

"Well we'll we'll, long time no see... cat."