Chapter 14

(Sorry I took a while to post this chapter, I got caught up in school, and I had writers-block)
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
It was a quiet peaceful morning in the Dark Cacao kingdom. It was always like this... barley any change since it always snowed with peace between the Dark Cacao Kingdoms people.

Guards roamed the citadel at this time, some focusing on guarding more than others, and some simply just chatting. 

During this time Caramel Arrow Cookie walked down a hallway, waving at some guards as she passed them. "Hm... I wonder why the king hasn't been seen around the citadel yet... he would be up giving orders by now..." Caramel Arrow said looking around a corner to see if her king was there. Caramel Arrow looked everywhere, the battle grounds, the training area, the throne room, but her king wasn't found, how odd. Caramel Arrow sighed as she continued to walk down a hallway stopping at her kings chambers. "I suppose he must be in here... he wouldn't be anywhere else surely." Caramel Arrow said to herself before soon knocking on the door. "My king...?" Caramel Arrow stood there... no answer. "...Hello?" Caramel knocked again... still no answer. Caramel Arrow soon became inpatient as she crossed her arms. "Ugh..." Caramel took a long glimpse at the door before looking around her to see if anyone was near... she thought to herself. "...Forgive me my king..." Caramel Arrow said to herself before reaching out her hand putting her hand on the door handle, opening the door, and peeking through. A bit of guilt ran through Caramel Arrow as she opened the door... She looked around seeing Dark Cacao on his bed still asleep... but he wasn't alone. Caramel Arrow blushed a bit as she realized there was another cookie in the room... She couldn't see very well of who it was since her king was covering the cookie... "Wait... is that Pure Vanilla Cookie?" She'd think to herself. Caramel Arrow paused for a while, then she started to smile warmly just thinking about the two... and seeing them so close. Caramel Arrow took one last look before closing the door and sighing, soon walking away.

"As long as the king is happy..."
————————-————————-————————-————————-————————-————————-————————-——————
Pure Vanilla breathed softly with Dark Cacao laying his head in Pure Vanilla's chest. Dark Cacao held him quite close, wrapping both of his arms around the small cookies waist. The dark chocolate curtains dimmed the room a dark color, seeming as although it was making the room calmer than it was. The smaller king would smile in his sleep with his arms around the bigger king... Pure Vanilla loved that Dark Cacao's warmth would hit his body as they were so close together in this moment... Pure Vanilla could also feel Dark Cacao's soft breath hit his chest... it made a tiny tint of red appear on his face as he would slightly wake up looking at Dark Cacao hold onto his waist gently. Pure Vanilla started to caress Dark Cacao's hair with a warmer smile than before seeing that Dark Cacao would also start to smile as he caressed his hair.

It felt nice to wake up close to someone once in a while... Pure Vanilla had almost forgot the feeling.

Not so long after Dark Cacao would open his eyes dimly looking straight up at Pure Vanilla. "Good morning Dark Cacao...How'd you sleep?" Pure Vanilla asked in a soft tone, keeping the warm smile he had on his face. "Mh... Good morning Pure Vanilla..."  Dark Cacao mumbled under his breath as he sat up to kiss Pure Vanilla on the cheek "I slept well... better than usual..." Dark Cacao said with blush on his face, digging his face into Pure Vanilla's chest, trying to keep  his usual expression. Pure Vanilla giggled softly seeing Dark Cacao dig his head deeper into his chest, putting his hand on the spot where Dark Cacao kissed, slightly blushing. "I'm glad you slept well..." Pure Vanilla said with a sweet smile, making Dark Cacao blush just looking at Pure Vanilla.