Chapter 4

─ The Founders Of Tokyo Syndicate ─

Mi-noo. A 17 year old boy, once filled with life now devoid of emotions after finding out this own childhood friend broke their promise to each other.

Choosing some random prick over him, it was almost laughable yet at the same time. It wasn't, having to watch Choi fuck Ji-a and another girl named Sae-hyun right before his eyes.

Took a heavy toll on his mentality, 'Why... Why did... Why did she do this?' He asked himself, walking down the streets with a hand on his heavy as tears streamed down his face.

Believing to be alone in this fucked up world, the sound of someone yelling caught his attention. "Akira, Wait!" He turned his head, as from across the street was a 5'7ft male with unkempt brown hair infront of a 6'3ft ravenous hair male.

The latter breathing heavily with his hands on his knees, "Please.... I-I want to get stronger?" Mi-Noo silently watched the two converse with one another.

"For what purpose?" Further peaking his curiosity, Mi-Noo anxiously waited for what the other guy has to say. "To never allow myself to become weak again." Stunned at his bold words, the two walked away leaving Mi-Noo to ponder on his thoughts.

'Never allow myself to...' Reminiscing on the vivid images of Ji-a having someone else inside of her, made him feel disgusted. To thank that he once called her a friend, "I want to become strong too..." His hand closed into a tight fist, no longer will allow himself to be the victim.

Wanting to achieve his goals, he ran after the two. Yet by somehow, they were already gone, with his mind still set on changing he wasn't going to stop looking for them.

...

"Achoo!" Y/n unknowingly sneezed, as he felt some weird feeling that someone or something was talking about him. "Ugh, MC genes are starting to get annoying..." He muttered with an irked expression.

Before glancing down at Callum who was doing some push-ups, with Y/n on his back. "Come on you lazy sack of shit! Even my crippled grandma can do more push-ups, than yo bitch ass!" He yelled at the boy, using harsh words to motivate him

Why? Dunno, but it always worked for me when I had to work out with my brother.

"Thirty-eight! Thirty-nine! Fourty!" Showing great progress in his training, Callum adapted rather quickly to his training over the past 3 weeks, his drive onto becoming stronger burned like a bright flame.

"Alright, take a break..." He got off from his back. "H-Huh? Already, but.. We just started." Confused at the sudden suggestion, Callum didn't understand why he was given a break this early.

"Dude. We've been training for nearly 10 hours now, a little break won't hurt us.

"Oh. Y-Yeah, you're right..." Nodding at his words, Y/n slinged on a coat, making his way to the front door with his friend calling out to him. "Wait! Where are you going?" He asked, curious on where he was heading to this early in the day.

Fixing his coat, Y/n glanced at him from over his shoulder. "Possibly a little stroll around town, wanna come?" Leaning his head back, He tilted his head to the side before giving his answer.

"Sure, why not?" Getting to his feet, he grabbed his jacket from the couch. "Better than just staying here, doing nothing." Earning a lighthearted chuckle from Y/n, the two left the apartment complex.

...

Popping the tab of a soda can opened, I took a sip from the ice cold beverage while walking behind Callum.