3) So Close

__________________

......

__________________

Y/n's pov.

Me, Naomi, and Ny were in a meeting with our advisors, managers, and accountants. We were going over typical necessities in public business. Finances, Our image to the public, and How we could build, improve upon what we've been doing.

Today I had worn a sweatshirt that had the "💀" emoji on it super big, with some tan cargo shorts and platform back nd' white converse. My hair was poofy, out, and free as usual.

Naomi had worn a profesional looking skirt with a crop top long sleeve bell bottomed white colored shirt with simple black flats. She had a wavy blonde middle part buss down, her edges unlaid.

Ny had worn a black hoodie with a meme of her face on it. It had "I'M FUCKING DONEEE" plastered under the image. This was paired with some dark blue semi-oversized shorts and black air forces. Her shoulder length locs were put into two pigtails.

Again, I was very exhausted. It was weird. I slept the majority of the previous day away. I was soon snapped out of my thoughts by Naomi yelling.

"I'LL SPEND MY PORTIONS HOW I FUCKING WISH MR. VETO." She said, clasping her hands onto the table the clicks of her acrylics heard as they made contact with it, rage engulfing her and and her tone.

I looked up and around. Confusion spread across my face. I scratched at my head.

"Ms Naomi Fraise, we're not trying to hinder your money nor how you spend it." The man said shaken up a bit, Naomi's yelling must've really gotten to him. He was fidgeting with his tie.

Luckily one of our other staff assisted in getting the point across after the direct stun from Naomi.

"Ms. Fraise, we're trying to assist with your money management that is all. " Ms. Lenn stepped in.

She had to be my one of my favorite staff members. She was our main advisor, she was clear and on point in her speech. She was a dark-skinned, tall and thin lady. Her elbow length locs were worn down on very rare occasions, usually in some sort of neat updo. She usually wore pants suits and matching glasses and light amounts of lip gloss and liner on her voluptuous lips. She also had this really cute gap. It was so adorable to me. I'd never said anything, that'd be unprofessional.

Ms. Lenn clicked to a slide on the presentation. "Based on our analytics and data, compared to Ms. L/N and Ms. Woods, you Ms. Fraise spend your money to the point it looks as if you make no income." She pointed at various graphs before turning back to the table.

"As Mr. Veto was trying to say," she referencing the man who was going back to restate data.

"Were trying to make sure you're able to up keep yourself. All the shopping sprees, fan giveaways, and masses of "luxurious items" aren't looking so well for you, individually, financially." Ended Mr Veto, this time around he was more calm and collected.

Mr Veto was a inch or two shorter than Ms Lenn. He was A dominican man. Lightskin with clear skin except for a small tattoo under his jaw which read his wife's name and their anniversary. He had a bald cut with a well groomed mustache. He always dressed in white dress shirts, and slacks the color of his choosing.