11/unknown feelings

After a few days.... It's almost 11 pm at night Team is laying on the bed looking at the ceiling blankly. Team admit that he feel different when he's with Win .  But he didn't knew the feeling nor he has any experience in love ... Seeing his parents since childhood he hated to start any relationship too .  He didn't ask about this from anyone just bcuz he doesn't want to bother anyone for his problems. After confronting with himself he decided to text Pharm and ask .

Next day at college cafeteria

Team, Manaow and Win waiting for the other two people to arrive. Team had a pack of lays in his hands when someone hit the back of his head .he turned to look at Manaow who just hit his head with frowning..

"Tsk why!!?"  Asked Team still frowning and touched his head.

"What why.... Ah! Who are you? An idiot? See don't eat lays this earlier Team!! how  many times I'm telling you this... It's not good for your health.."  Manaow answered shaking her head helplessly.  Then look at Win who's smiling at them and took her phone calling Pharm to ask where's he and his so called P'Dean . Win is admiring the young boy Infront of him who busy eating lays . Team on the other hand saw Win looking at him for too long and remembered about yesterday .

.....

Flashback

Team laying on his bed with thinking about the VP .. he decided to ask Pharm without letting him know about his problem..

[Chat with pharm ]

⛓️Pharmthenanny⛓️

                                                       Pharm you there? 👀
                                                                             23.34pm
Yeah , what's up ☺️u k?
23.34pm
                                                Umm I want your opinion on
                                                something 👉🏻👈🏻
                                                                             23.34pm
what's going on 👀....
23.35pm
                     I have this friend.. he has that something 
              he want to know so badly but it's about someone..
                                                                             23.37pm

And he's afraid to ask others about that because he thinks that the person would feel uncomfortable if that person found he's talking about the person with other people .
So he asked my help ... 👉🏻👈🏻 so I'm asking you if it's ok to ask that from the person so he won't feel uncomfortable right?
                                                                            23.40 pm

You sure the friend you are talking about is not you?
😏👀
23.41pm

                                                                              .........................

                                                                            23.41pm

Ok ok ... just tell him to follow what his heart says
And tell him not to do anything that he'll regret.
23.41pm

End of flashback

Win looked at the younger's eyes when he noticed the younger boy has been staring at him back . And saw Team was in his own world and he knew the younger and understood that Team has something on mind to tell and waited for him to stop his inner battle before saying anything .... He didn't want to scare away the younger.
Manaow being busy with her phone didn't notice any of them.
"Hia"  Team looked straight into Win's eyes and spoke.

"Mmm" Win hummed and waited... seeing younger boy's hesitation he smiled. "It's ok ... you can continue, I'm all ears "

Hearing that made Team a little bit relax, he took a deep breath  then started to talk again..

"I- "       as soon as he started Pharm and Dean came so all of his courage he took went down again. Win on the other hand was giving death glares to Dean who looked at him with an innocent face . He sighed helplessly he knew how much the younger take sometimes to tell something to others  so he patiently waited for the boy to talk . And now he also knows that his best friend ruin that and Team won't gonna say anything Infront of lot of people even he's close to him.

Team tried to talk to Win about his matter but everytime he starts someone will interrupt him . Pharm noticed that and told him to let the time decide everything. Not like Team told him that the matter is about him and Win but the latter knew his best friend already.  Team was shocked thinking he split it up unknowingly but seems like not.....
They were in class talking this and that when the teacher came and announced about the event they'll have..... Prem wasn't actually interested in that even he has a drama to act on that day but when he heard a familiar name,he shocked and looked at the teacher who's announcing that the college owners will be there also. Pharm on the other hand is confused seeing his friend's face .

After classes Team went to the swimming club to inform that he's taking a leave today as soon as he get inside the club someone pulled him to a corner. Win looked down at the younger who is shocked by his sudden actions so he smiled and ruffled his hair .

"Hia you... What are you doing??!"

"Team you have something to tell me right?? I saw you were trying to say something since morning..." Win asked with a gentle smile .Team is shocked for the fourth time today... then he smiled awkwardly...

"Hehe it's nothing phii ......... leave it , I came to take  leave today and to inform that to P'Dean is he there ??"

Win understood that Team is trying to avoid the topic and he doesn't wanna make the boy uncomfortable so he let it go .

"No but he'll come soon what's the matter why you' taking a leave this soon it's okay I'll tell him you can take a leave.... Is everything ok?"  Win asked worrying...

"Thanks phii and everything is ok I just want to go home today ... Then....... I'll get going " the situation is more awkward than it's has to be ...

"Ok.. text me when you got home  Team...b-"  even before he finish talking Team ran from there waving his hands saying bye......

Suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder from behind. Win turned to find his best friend who's looking at him with a worried face . He sighed with a light smile.

"If you are sure about your feelings let him know how you feel.... And see what will happen after that just stop worrying... He's a good boy.... Just make sure you won't regret by being late to confess your feelings to the boy who you love ..."

"I know ... I'll confess soon I just afraid if he regret me I'll lose him as a friend too"

"Let him decide that and he's not that type of one... just do what your heart says I'll be with you..  and Pharm also talking about you two I think it's a green signal man chill up "

"What Pharm said?"  At this point Dean can see Win is over excited and almost jumping with joy .

"... I don't have rights to tell you what Pharm talk about his best friend you should ask himself but I can tell that we can see you two and the way Team look at you and you're the only one he calling Hia right .?" Win is over the moon hearing that from his best friend and he just hugged Dean then fastly walked inside the locker room smiling like a child who got a candy . Dean just shook his head with a smile and went to start the practices .