Chapter 8

‌"Changes lead your path somewhere." - Raelynn

When Raelynn got up, she found her next was empty. Her mind was fitted with Mary's words before marriage, as he was a ridiculous workaholic. She even sleeps by hugging something tightly and turns red from the previous night's scenery. She gets up from the bed and moves to a bath.

She glanced at her ring,

"I'm married, to a Non-stop flirter, but beyond he was a good soul, his eyes made me shy which always resulted in closing mine tightly. I'm not damn sure about my trust in him, but I like him, maybe because of his moves or maybe sometimes his care. He deserves a better woman than me, possibly if not now, in future."

She came out of her thoughts, got a shower, picked a knee-length dress, and went downstairs by glimpsing at the house.

It was her first moment to see a big house in her life, which was ten times bigger than her coffee shop. Once she got down, Mary saw her with ear to ear smile,

"Ohh...Good Morning My dear"

"Good morning " Both hugged a little.

"I'm sorry about my stupid son, he left early for do...." she was cut off by Raelynn.

"It's ok, Mrs Mary, I can understand that"

"My sweetheart, no formality, you can call..."

Both were distracted by a small baby girl's voice that was Lilly, four years old girl of Rossie, who was a cook.

She runs to Mary, hides in the back, and lifts her head to her

"who was she?"

"She was Kalvin's wife and she will be with us "Mary answered her which promoted Raelynn to shy.

"She is that girl who Kalvin noted me earlier, " Lilly said with fake bitterness.

Raelynn's mood gets a little down when Lilly has an angry face.

" I'm sorry, Mrs Raelynn, it's not like she doesn't like you. Mr Kalvin gives her hope that he will marry her, so..." Rossie submits the explanation of her little girl's anger by giving them coffee.

Raelynn giggled at her about an adult and four-year-old girl's love story and she kneed down to Lilly,

"I'm sorry for taking your man, Can you forgive me?" Raelynn requested her.

"It's OK, Raelynn, I forgive you. My man has fallen for your beauty possibly"Lilly said in her small tone which made everyone laugh and shocked at the baby girl. Raelynn picked her up on her hands.

"I think we are friends now" Raelynn invited her. Lilly nodded.

As Mary's phone rings, she gets away. Rossie smiled at the Raelynn's neck, leaning face close to her,