˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"Bada"

"Bada"

Everyone knew it was going to be a good battle. Two of the top choreographers in the kpop industry going head to head. Jaq had already seen Bada freestyle twice and knew that they were pretty on par with their freestyle-battling abilities.

Jaq's Confessional:
"I discovered Bada Lee a while back, I saw one of her dancing videos on instagram and decided to check out her account.. safe to say I got hooked. So I followed her and.. she followed me back !!" *smiles*

Bada's Confessional:
"She's cute."

Jaq had took off her Jordan's and swapped them out for a pair of black heels and she took her hair out of the ponytail it previously was in, preparing herself for her performance.

The two choreographers then stood facing each other.

"Let's have fun." "Yep"

Kang Daniel announced that the first person going up would be Jaq. When the music started playing, she walked back and forth to get comfortable with the beat.

(You already know what time it is.)

(Time to imagineee. Soo imagine Jaq is the first girl and that the dance is 40 seconds long. Jaq does not put up the middle finger but she instead gives Bada two finger hearts)

As soon as Jaq begins dancing, she held eye contact with Bada from start to finish. What started off as your normal eye contact changed into something much more sensual by the end of the dance.

Exclaims could be heard around the studio when Jaq lifted her shirt, only boosting her confidence. Slowly inching closer to where Bada stood, she made sure she expressed all the lyrics being sung through her face.

At the end of the song, Jaq's hand grazed Bada's jawline to her chin very lightly, maintaining eye contact.

"You.."

Steadily turning around, she walked back to her half of the stage. Ready to watch Bada dance.

~~

Bada didn't disappoint. She gave back the same energy she has received from Jaq and perhaps even intenser. She used her height to her advantage towering over Jaq, secretly making the 25 year old swoon.

"Fight judges, please reveal your cards"

6 cards were held up instead of 3. All 3 judges abstained from voting.