draft

y/n pov:

today is the 2019 nhl draft, my boyfriend, jack hughes, is getting drafted. per jacks request, i'm going to wear a cute sundress and some heels.

y/n's outfit

time to skip to jack coming over :)

'oooo baby, you look so good!'

jack exclaims, rubbing his hands over my waist.

'thank you jackie,' i smile, 'you look amazing. i am so proud of you!!

i tell jack, and he smiles at me.

'we should probably meet up with your family.'

jack whines, 'please just one kiss'

i huff, 'fineeee.'

jack immediately slams his lips onto mine and pulls away after a minute or two (who knows).

i laugh as we pull away, my lipstick is on jacks lips.

'nice lipstick.' i laugh out loud

'shut up.' jack wipes his lips.

skip to draft

'oh i'm so nervous and excited for him' i say to quinn and luke.

jack was nervous and wanted to sit next to his mom and dad.

'i'm sure he'll be okay with whatever team he gets drafted too, i hope is closer to me though.' quinn says back.

'shut up, it's starting' jack calls out to all of us.

quinn, luke, and i stifle a laugh and jack looks over at us annoyed.

'the new jersey devils are proud to the sect for the us development team, jack hughes' (yall ngl i forgot how it went so mb)

all of us shoot up from our seats and he hugs everyone, then he got to me.

'i'm so proud of you jack, everything you've worked for. i love you' i say and peck his lips.

'thank you so much y/n/n, i love you more babe!' jack says back.

he then walks down the stairs and puts on the jersey. he randomly starts to point to random people in the crowd. luke, quinn, and i start dying laughing.

'who is he even pointing too?!' ellen asks us.

'w-we don't know.' luke tries to tell her but is laughing too hard.

the draft ends

jack decided that he wanted to go out to dinner, so that's what we did. i sat next to jack and luke with quinn, ellen, and jim on the other side.

'we are all beyond proud of you jack,' jim starts to say 'you were my little boy and now you're the first overall draft pick in the 2019 draft.'

ellen and i start to tear up, 'jim shut up you're making us tear up.' ellen says.

'are you guys on your period?' luke asks confused.

'you're stupid,' i say and smack the back of his head, 'sorry you don't have emotion.'

everyone laughs at luke as he rubs the back of his head annoyed.

'i just want to say thank you everyone for being here for me this whole time. mom and dad, thank you so much for making me play hockey and coaching me. quinn, i mean dude you were my competitor when we were little when luke couldn't play. luke, you're my little bro and already reaching the top and i'm so ecstatic for you. y/n, we've been together for 2 years already, it doesn't feel real but i love you.' jack states.

everyone is in aww and thanks jack for his kind words

back at the hotel

jack decided to spend the night with me, and i couldn't be happier.

'i'm so proud of you jackie, and i have some special news...!' i say.

'what what what.'

'princeton offered me a scholarship to play (whatever sport you play) for then!!' i exclaim.

'no way!! oh my god.' jack screams.

'sh sh sh'.

jack and i continue to talk and eventually drift of into sleep together.

RILEY SPEAKS
omg that's my first imagine...i hope you guys like
please vote and request!!
💖💖