𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕴

Cold ,stinky ,suffocating were the only words he's able to use describing the sensation of the place he was dropped in .

Is that the hell he was lectured about every sunday in the old cathedral ?

But it must have been hotter !

Is that the smell of death ?

Is that how it feels being six feet under ?

He tried to move his limbs ,to discover his surroundings ,but they were too numb to submit to his will .

He struggled to open his eyes ,his eyelids felt extremely heavy ,as if the weight of a mountain rested on his eyelashes ,forcing his eyes shut .

He was left there helplessly ,with two senses disabled .

At least he still has three left ,but somehow he wanted them gone as well .

the air entering his norstills was stinky ،all his body sensed was coldness and he couldn't hear nothing but the dreadful sound of thunder accompanied with the sound of the rain ,as if the clouds was the only one crying his death .

He tried to scream ,to call anyone,he opened his mouth a few times but nothing came out ,he sighed desperately .

' Didn't I die already ? '

'Why can't I rest ? Even death is so tiring '

' can't god just bless me with some peace ! '

Questions kept rushing to his head desperately .

He wanted to scream ,cry , breakdown .

Yet neither of his voice nor his tears has the strength to come out .

" You're being too loud ,damn it ! " a man's sharp voice invaded his eardrums sulkingly .

' how could he hear the voices in my head ? Is that the angle of death ? ' hyunjin wondered ,still can't manage to reply audibly .

" I'm not the fucking angel of death ,can't you just shut the fuck up for a few minutes ,I need to focus on the shit I got here "

' oh my god ,he does really read my mind '

' how could you do that if you're not an angel '

' Wait '

' Are you the god himself ? '

' Now it makes sense '

" right ,I'm the fucking god now you better shut up before I throw you in hell "

" oh " hyunjin let out a muted oh ,lips forming the shape of O .

He sounded cute for the man sat on the floor surrounded by tons of papers that were soaked in dust ,a ghost of a lopsided smile formed on the vampires lips before it disappears in instant as he brought his attention back to the papers in his hands .

~~~~~~~

A few minutes later ....