28.

liked by @mclarenf1 and 2,836,947 others

@oscarpiastri
so happy to be P1 in the sprint race!🧡
@landonorris - well done brother.
@mclarenf1 - YESSSS
@maxverstappen - let's go!
@sasharose - so proud of you oscar!!!🧡

 @mclarenf1 - YESSSS@maxverstappen - let's go!@sasharose - so proud of you oscar!!!🧡

liked by @landonorris and 5,826,927 others.

@F1
P1 for the sprint. Year of the rookie!🧡
@mclarenf1 - YEA
@sasharose - proud!
@laandonorris - 🧡
@lewishamilton - well done pal x

"i'm so proud of you!!" sasha screams at oscar.
"thank you sash! i can't believe, i could get my first win! and a mclaren 1&2!" oscar gleams. sasha puts her arm around oscar's shoulders as they walk to do another interview.
"lando norris has had his lap time deleted! he is now P10!" someone in the paddock yells. oscar and sasha look at eachother confused.
sasha looks over to the mclaren garage and sees lando run off. "go after him." oscar pushes the girl.
sasha quickly runs after lando. she finds him with his head in his knees while he's slumped on the floor. she sits next to him and grabs his hand.
"i'm sorry land." she whispers.
"i'm just not good enough. for anything!" lando mutters.
"you are good enough! you did such an amazing lap lando, it's the stupid track and the stupid limits! you're gonna go out there tomorrow and smash it!" sasha smiles softly at the crying mclaren driver.
"i'm just shit sash, shit at it all!" lando yells and stands up. "i can't do anything right! i fucked the sprint up, i fucked us up!"
sasha stands up and looks at lando. "you didn't fuck us up lando, it's just the whole contract i signed when i started. i bloody adore you, you absolute idiot! and as for the race, it wasn't your fault the track limit is shit. you'll smash it tomorrow. i bet you, you'll be on the podium!" sasha smiles and hugs lando. lando hugs her back and sighs into her neck.
"i don't deserve you." lando whispers.