talking about the resent things :(

As we all know, there have been some allegations and evidence of wilbur soot being abusive towards his ex-girlfriend, shelby shubble. And I'm sorry I haven't spoken about this sooner it just took a bit longer to set in. I have been watching him since 2020, and to hear this broke me. And I'm going to say that I am no longer following wilbur soot and don't want to be considered a fan of his.

I'm still debating on whether I sound continue this story but only follow c!wilburs personality and base this au around that. If you have any thoughts, please comment them.

I'm still trying to go through all of this as I can imagine it's hard for many others as well.  But I will say to support stubble and all the other victims (I'm not gonna talk about the gnf thing as I was never a very big fan of his). I've never personally had to deal with abuse, but I've had experience with people who have. And I'm not meaning this in a rude way to all the victims, so don't take it wrong, please :l.

With that being said, I still don't know what I'm gonna do with this book. I know I haven't put enough effort into it, and I'm sorry for that. This was one of my first times actually publishing some of my notes or ideas. So I'm sorry again for the terrible uploads.

And goodbye for now, also remember to the care of yourselves or I'll come for you kneecaps :>

Have a good morning/night/day/evening

-Raccon out-