2

Noah was walking to the center for the classification test when he saw his classmate Luca he tried avoiding him but it didn't work Luca walked over to him and asked if he wanted to wait for each other to both get their classification and Noah didn't want to seem rude so he agreed. They wait for awhile then Lucas name gets called and Luca walked towards the doctor and enters the room leaving  Noah alone with his thoughts.

Noah's pov:"what will happen if he hates me after I get my classification ,what if he stops talking to me and my moms going to kick me out and I'll be poor and homeless for the rest of my life."

He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't realize that Luca was now done with his test and that the doctor was calling his name.

Luca:"you ok?"
Noah:"yea sorry"

Noah gets up and walks towards the doctor walking into the room and sitting down. The test begins after awhile of waiting the doctor asks Noah a few questions and Noah answers them ,after awhile waiting even more cause the test was now over and he looked up at the board and had this frightened look on his face .

"Noah Jones
Age:17
Gender:male
Classification:
Little "

He knew his life was over when he looked at the screen,the doctor gave him a envelope for the paper for his classification Noah put it in the envelope and walked out of the room and saw Luca not realizing he was crying he walked up to him and they both showed each other their envelope and both of them opened it at the same time. Luca didn't seem surprised at the classification but he was surprised when he realized that Noah was still crying.

So Luca grabbed Noah's hand and walked outside with him to sit outside on the bench and tried calming him cause he was clearly stressed.

Luca:"hey what's wrong?"
Noah:"my mom's going to kick me out once she figures out my classification and I have no where to go I'm going to be out the streets "

He was pacing around worried and with random mumbling and Luca just sat there waiting for him to run out of energy to calm down with a worried and sad expression. Luca wanted him to realize that everything is going to be okay because if you can guess Luca got classified as a caregiver.
After awhile Noah started getting exhausted from all that pacing and finally calmed down a bit and sat down next to Luca ,and Luca reassured him that Noah could just come live with him and that there was nothing to worry about.
Noah was a bit surprised with what Luca just said but agreed and asked if Luca would walk home with him to get his stuff from his moms house and Luca politely agreed with the request and held his hand out for Noah to hold Noah held his hand and started walking towards his house.

Once they got there Noah's mom opened the door and threw his bag out of the house almost hitting Noah in the face but he caught it and Luca seemed a bit mad but he didn't do anything and started walking to his house with which was not so far away.they got there Luca unlocked the door his mother was watching tv and said hi to both of them but looked confused.

Lucas mother:"who's the boy holding your hand Luca?"
Luca:"mom,this here is Noah"
Noah:"hello mam"
Lucas mother:"hello dear,what happened is something going on ?you look like you were crying "

Luca explained to his mother how Noah got kicked out by his mom and that he told Noah he could stay with them

(I'm sorry if this part is a bit short or confusing I've been just been busy lately and I'm trying my best to continue this story I hope you understand )