Truth Or Dare

~ You're a member of the Avengers. Tony held a party for everyone, which ended with you all sat around a table doing shots, drinking, and playing truth or dare. You were all pretty drunk at this point. You were wearing a short, black slip dress and some black strappy heels. You looked beautiful. You and Bucky were secretly in love with eachother and nobody knew - until now. ~

-----

"Y/N, truth or dare?" Wanda asked through a sip of her drink.

"Truth."

"Do you have a crush?"

"Yes." You giggled, taking a swig from your cocktail.

"Oooo.. Who is it?"

You shook your head as you drank, the rest of the team watching on in hopes of you telling them who you liked. "I'm drunk, but not drunk enough to tell you.. Steve - truth or dare?"

"Dare." Steve looked detemined, picking up his beer bottle from the table.

"Do your silly little USO speech for us and make it convincing." You laughed with the team as his face began to grow hotter.

"Seriously?!"

"Yes, Steve. You have to sell it to us. I wanna buy some war bonds." You smirked, glancing over to Bucky who was red in the face from laughing.

Steve stood up. He placed a hand on his hip and stood confidentely infront of the group.

"I can't wait to see this..." Tony drunkely howled, gulping down a big swig of whiskey and positioning himself to enjoy the show.

"Not all of us can storm a beach, or drive a tank - But there's still a way all of us can fight." He began to walk up and down the area where he was standing. "Series E defense bonds - each one you buy is a bullet in the barrel of your best guys gun!" He laughed as he shook his head. As he walked to sit back down you began to sing.

"The star spangled man with a plan!!" You waved your hands in the air as the room errupted with laugher. "Sold! I'll buy some war bonds, Steve!" You howled, the room still laughing uncontrolably.

"Ohh, you're in for it now." He laughed, drinking his beer as he glared at you. "I know your little secret, Y/N.. You can't get out of anything now."

Your face grew cherry red as your mind raced through every secret you held. "Oh yeah? Which one?"

"I can't say, it'll spoil my next round." He giggled like a child. "Bucky, truth or dare?"

"Dare.." Bucky looked confident yet nervous. He drank from his whiskey as he sat forward in waiting.

"Kiss Y/N."

"What??" He looked over at you and back to Steve, a shocked look on his face. "Oh, c'mon, Buck. We wanna see this!" Sam laughed.

Bucky scooted over the couch to where you sat, looking at you and mouthing the words 'Sorry'. He took your head in his hands and pulled you in as you smiled and bit your lip. He leaned deep into the kiss, making it quick but passionate. This didn't satisfy Steve.

"That's not a real kiss. Come on, Buck. It's not like you haven't done it before.." Steve's face looked devilish. He had the rooms attention.

"What do you mean he's done it before?! Y/N?!" Nat looked pale with shock as she smirked toward the pair of you.

"Fuck yeah I have." Bucky smirked. "C'mere Doll." His hands pulled your face in closer, making out with you passionately as the group clapped and yelled. You pulled away, biting Bucky's lower lip softly as he did so. His eyes diverted to yours, raising an eyebrow and mouthing 'Don't' with a cheeky grin. He sat back down next to you and put his arm around your shoulders.

Tony chimed in almost immediately. "Do it again or do a double shot."

"What's in it?" You asked, picking up two shot glasses.

"Tequila.." The corner of his mouth curled into a smirk as you knocked the two shots back, pulling a face at the taste it left in your mouth. Then you moved back to Bucky, leaning over him with your knees on the couch and kissing him again.

"Double dare." You smirked, the room full of shocked faces.

"And when exactly where you gonna tell me you two had kissed?!" Nat looked at you with a proud, but betrayed look on her face. She was your best friend - you told her everything. But not this.

"Well it was supposed to be our dirty little secret but someone decided to tattle to the fossil.." You giggled.

"What? I couldn't help myself!" Bucky smirked, moving his hand from your shoulder to your waist. "Just like you couldn't help yourself last night? Hm?" You had Bucky cornered and right where you wanted him.

Tony gasped verbally, raising his eyebrows as he looked at you, shocked.

"What?! I thought it was truth or dare!" You took another shot as compensation, your head swimming in lust and alcohol.

"Barnes, truth or dare? Don't pick dare." Tony said with an intent eye on him.

"Truth..."

"How long have you two been.. Doing whatever you've been doing..."

"6 months." He smirked proudly.

"6 months?! Y/N!!!" Nat gushed at you, laughing but still feeling betrayed just a little.

You didn't say anything, you just shrugged your shoulders and laughed, picking up your cocktail and taking a big sip.

"How did none of us know?!" Sam chimed in.

"Because I know how to keep her quiet, don't I, Doll?" Bucky lifted your chin with his thumb and index finger, looking evily into your eyes and touching his forehead against yours.

"Mhm.. Very quiet.." You smiled as you gazed into him, flicking back to the rest of the group and putting your head in your hands with laughter. The room was in shock, some laughing, others not being able to.

"Happy now?!" You laughed to the room, cheers and laughter starting to errupt.