DAY 2; BLOOD SOAKED WATER

"There's something in the water!" Are you sure you're not going insane like 250?

2/20/78
10:47
Somewhere

      The water like usual, was still. For Seharkians (and half-ones if that counts) never really got affected by the darkness the deeper we go, that's why we give off a blue—or even rarely a green—glow to see possible prey or any other species. We never really had a home, mostly just stayed in deep waters near some underwater caves that belonged to possibly other species that were most likely dead by now. It was at least livable and dark though.

Like many Seharkians, we don't make sound. We use body motion, or rarely sense vibrations in the water. It felt nice to be at peace, here in the water. Nobody hunting for us, not fighting for our lives, and most people feared us! Some names I've heard we've been called were 'land sharks', 'monstrosities', etc.

      Maybe I could try to go back. I can blend in. I can finally show Zy how much my hatred for him has grown.  And he can't possibly stop a Seharkian, as if he's ever seen one! I clenched my clawed, navy blue and azure striped fists, snapping my head back to look at the surface of the water. I've called this dock my home for a while now, because I doubt the A.A.H.W. would let a 'monster' like me back in. Hell, they probably didn't care to notice I suddenly was gone! They wouldn't notice my return, as long as I look like one of them, I just have to wait for a poor, lowlife man to see the eyes of their death in the water..

I swam near the surface of the water, my glowing, blue eyes visible in the dark waters. I waited. Nothing. Waited longer. Nothing. I guess I'll have to go on land.

I clawed my way out of the water and onto the shore, shaking myself dry like how those dogs do after being soaked with water. This time, I wouldn't go back into the water, not soon, that it. The trail of blood was still there, dry as ever. It wasn't my blood, my blood used to be yellow, I don't know if it still is, but where I was 'torn to pieces', my insides glow the same blue, so I'd assume my blood is that glowing blue color. At least my suit hides the pain I had to beat that day.

      My ears twitched as my tail lashed side to side, dragging on the wet sand. There's no way I would hide my tail or dorsal fin with a simple suit, but I couldn't just tear it off. So what could I do? And it's been a while, Zy might've moved agencies. I didn't know how to sew, but maybe some thorns, twigs, leaves, or whatever could kind of sew my suit back together for now. I looked down the forest trail, I've heard of other creatures here, but they wouldn't attack creatures that also live here, since they didn't bother them. I gathered some twigs, sticks, thorns, leaves, whatever I could find, sitting the ground, just trying to figure out how to sew with mere nature. I kept my ears focused on everything around me.

After tons of frustration and confusion, I managed to at least fix some of my suit so that large cut across my chest wouldn't be visible. I put some of the leaves, twigs and rocks in my hair, just for some fashion, and so my hair doesn't just look soaked and messy all the time. I did my best! It's good for now, at least.

I got up, looking around, then started to head back to the water. That is, until I heard someone yell followed by the click of a gun loading.

"Seharkian!"

I whipped my head to look at who was here, a mere engineer. It wasn't Zy, but they had a pistol in hand, aimed at my skull. My tail lashed side to side. Just what I was waiting for, they were alone, nobody to help them as they get mauled by a inhuman being.