27

Abhimanyu's anger flared as he watched a guy flirting and dancing closely with Kunj, who was clearly drunk and unable to fully comprehend the situation. Without hesitation, Abhimanyu decided to intervene to protect his friend.

He approached Kunj, who was mumbling incoherent words and swaying slightly on his feet, and gently but firmly placed a hand on his shoulder. "Kunj, it's time to head back," Abhimanyu said, trying to keep his voice calm despite his anger.

Kunj blinked drowsily and looked up at Abhimanyu with a puzzled expression. "Wha... what's happening, Abhi?"

Ignoring the guy who had been flirting with Kunj, Abhimanyu guided him toward the exit. "You've had enough for tonight, Kunj. Let's get you some fresh air."

As they stepped outside, Kunj stumbled a bit, still under the influence of alcohol. Abhimanyu steadied him and hailed a taxi to take them back to their accommodation, determined to ensure Kunj's safety and well-being, even if it meant confronting his own conflicting emotions.

As they sat together in the taxi, Kunj, thoroughly intoxicated, clung to Abhimanyu for support. His inhibitions were loosened by the alcohol, and he began to mumble seductive and playful words, which took Abhimanyu by surprise.

"Abhi," Kunj slurred with a mischievous grin, "you're... you're so handsome. I mean, seriously... lucky me." He giggled, his speech slurred and filled with bravado.

Abhimanyu, caught off guard by Kunj's words, tried to maintain his composure and keep the situation under control. He gently patted Kunj's back and said, "Kunj, you've had a bit too much to drink. Let's get you back to the room so you can rest."

Kunj, still in his tipsy state, leaned closer to Abhimanyu, his gaze filled with playful intent. "But Abhi," he whispered, "I'm feeling... adventurous tonight."

Abhimanyu chuckled nervously, realizing that Kunj's advances were the result of alcohol-induced bravado. He continued to support Kunj throughout the ride, determined to get him safely back to their accommodation and address the situation once he had sobered up.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.