11

I woke up and felt a light cold breeze flowing across my body. I opened my eyes and rubbed it. "Oh god" i groaned out. "Morning babe" Alessia said and i looked towards the sound. "Morning love, you up early" i said and smiled. "It's raining today" she said and opened the curtains. "Oh that great" i said and laughed. I stood up from the bed and walked out. "Mandy" i said. "Yess" i heard from her room. "It's raining" i said while i openend her door. "I saw it too, he is happy for you" she said and i smiled. "Want to go outside for a sec"? I said and she nodded. While i was in sweats and a top we walked outside. The rain was coming upon both of us and we smiled. We sat down on the ground. "It's still weird he's is not here to dance anymore" Mandy said. "I know, but the dances he did" i said and we both started laughing. "Those were hilarious" she said. I started doing some moves he did and we were both laughing. "I asked Alessia to move in with me" i said. "I knew that was going to happen soon" Mandy said and smiled. "You okay with that"? I asked. "Yeah of course, don't you know how happy it makes me seeing you with those loving eyes looking at her" Mandy said. "It warms me so much to see you that happy" she said. "You really deserve it" she added. "I'm really happy" i said and she smiled. "It feels so homey to be around her" i said and smiled. "I can see that, i see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you" Mandy said. "I really love her" i said. "As you should, at least all your work payed out" mandy said and i smiled. We both sat in silence until the rain stopped. I stood up and helped Mandy up. We gave each other a hug and went inside again. We both fully drenched walked up and went inside our own rooms. "You are wet"? Alessia said and i laughed. "Yeah me and mandy sat down outside. I walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes. "Can i ask you something about it"? She said while she walked over to me. "Yeah of course" i said and stepped into the shower. "Why do you love the rain so much" she said. "Can you get me my phone" i said and she nodded. I washed myself quickly. I stepped out and dried myself off. "Here you go" she said and i smiled. I put on my underwear and went on my phone. I scrolled through my pictures and found a video of my brother dancing in the rain. I showed it to her and she smiled while watching. "He used to say, rain is a blessing" i said and she smiled. "He loved the rain so much" i said. "So everytime it rains, Mandy and i know it's him" i said and she smiled. "So that's why you smiled so much when it was raining in wembley" she said and i nodded. I put on my clothes and we walked down. We sat down at the table and greated the rest. We all ate and talked a little. After lunch we just all relaxed a bit. Justin and Hailey went back in their room and Ella and Joe went somewhere. Mandy Alessia and me stayed in the livingroom and watched a random movie. Alessia laid on my lap with her head and i made soft circles on her back. When dinner came around we all sat down on the dinner table again. "Think we are going in a couple hours" Justin said. "We fly to japan from here so you can have the plane ready" Justin said. "Thank you" i said and smiled. "No worries" he said. After dinner we all went back to our rooms. Alessia sat down on the bed and i laid over her. We were both on our phones. "You going to work a lot when i'm at world cup"? She asked. "Yeah, think i will catch up with everything i have left since tour" i said and we both laughed. "How are you going to do the cover shoot"? She asked. "Think i'll go discuss first with my nutritionist what is the most healthiest way and they will make my schedule from there" i said and she nodded. "So when i get back you wil be shredded" she said and i smiled. "Well i hope soo" i said. "But it's only for this shoot" i said. "I'm going to miss you so much" she said and we both moved so we could hug. "I going to miss you too" i said and gave her a kiss on her head. We stayed like that for a while. Without me noticing it i fell asleep.

"D" i heard someone say and i opened my eyes. "We are leaving" hailey said and i rubbed my eyes. I stepped out and gave them both a hug. "Have fun, congratulations on five years" i said. "Be safe and don't do anything stupid" Justin said. "I love you both, thank you for everything" i said and we all shared a hug again. "Love you too" they both said and went out. I dove back into the covers and went back to sleep.