Chapter 1

As soon as Mark entered the apartment where he's staying at with two other people, he immediately raced his way towards his bedroom, almost bumping on to Jinyoung who just came out from the kitchen while holding a bowl of cereal. He muttered a quick apology before opening his door and plopping his butt on the chair by his table, clumsy fingers opening the laptop on top of it.

"What's the rush?" Jinyoung appeared on the open door that Mark had obviously forgotten to close.

He didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed his phone from his jean's pocket, connecting it to the Wi-Fi and opening his twitter account as he waited for his laptop to open completely- his feet continuously tapping on the floor while his patience runs slow because why the fuck is the internet so fucking slow?!

And Jinyoung obviously doesn't like being ignored so he invited himself in as he munched on his supposed-to-be lunch which was the cereal and stood just right beside Mark who was still busy fumbling on his phone. "Mark, what's wrong-"

"Oh my gosh!" Jinyoung was interrupted by Mark's scream which made him give his friend slash dorm mate a questioningly look. "Look at this!" Mark practically shoved his phone in front of Jinyoung who squinted at the sudden brightness forced on to his eyes.

"Calm down, will you," the younger groaned as his thumb and index finger massaged the sting away from his eyes. Mark didn't reply but he didn't remove the phone from Jinyoung's face either so the latter could only sigh before he settles his attention on to the gadget. "What am I looking at?" He asks when he sees multiple tweets from different people.

Mark rolled his eyes and pulled his phone back, tapping his finger on to something before he shoved the device again to Jinyoung. The latter stared at his friend's phone again and saw that there's only one tweet being showed to him. He recognizes the guy on the icon. Jackson Wang. Jinyoung lifted an eyebrow and peeked at Mark for a second. He isn't surprised at all after seeing Mark's incredibly happy face because this Jackson guy is an idol who Mark has a huge crush on ever since he couldn't remember.

"Read his tweet, dumbass. No need to drool over his smoking shirtless icon," Mark practically barked like a jealous girlfriend.

Jinyoung scoffed at the older as he reads the tweet before turning his body around and sitting on Mark's bed, continuing to eat his lunch. "He may have a hot body but I wasn't drooling at him. He's not my type, just so you know," he matter-of-factly said while crossing his right leg over his left.

"You already said it yourself, he's got a hot body so even if you tell me that he's not your type, there's still a possibility that you'll eventually become his fan. I've had enough foes to deal with." Mark said with enough sassiness that could rival Jinyoung's.

"Whatever you say," he waved the spoon in the air as if that would shoo Mark's suspiciousness away. "Anyways, now that your Wang puppy is being miserable on twitter just because his girlfriend broke up with him, what're you going to do?" Jinyoung doesn't get it exactly. One time, Jackson also moped on twitter about some break up and Mark thought it was saddening so he sent packages of cheese enough to supply the idol for a whole year, to his house, thinking that it would wash off Jackson's depressing state. So, he's a bit expecting that Mark would do something crazy again.

What Mark failed to realize, according to Jinyoung, was that idols tend to be overdramatic on social media to get their fans' attention and Jinyoung isn't the type of person who'd actually buy that bullshit. He had been trying to convince Mark that what he's feeling for Jackson isn't love but infatuation. However, his attempts are apparently futile because Mark continues to idolize the said famous person. So, Jinyoung gave up and just let his friend do whatever it is that he wants.