𝟬𝟬𝟯 | 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗫𝗜𝗧𝗬

❛ SMOKE AND FIRE ❜
𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。
𖤍𖤓 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ⠀┊ 𖤍𖤓
◟ ✦ ❝𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗌❞

❛ SMOKE AND FIRE ❜𑁍ࠬ¸𓍢 ━━ ❪ TEEN WOLF ❫ ˖ ୧ 。𖤍𖤓 ┊ ⠀𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ⠀┊ 𖤍𖤓◟ ✦ ❝𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝖾𝖺𝗋𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗌❞

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

There was a lot of things Lola loved, one of them being able to sleep. While her job didn't let her sleep as much as she actually wants to, she did appreciate it when she was able to sleep. But her brother and his best friend didn't grant her that. They had woken her up around midnight, just so they can go out searching a potential eight year old body. Lola was pissed, frustrated and moody but she did go the moment Scott told her the reason they were going.

The possibility that the girl whose family died eight years ago could be alive, made this case even more interesting. How could a girl who wasn't found with her sister and mom's body just disappear out of the blue?

Scott had a theory that it had something to do with the supernatural world. He thought that maybe the accident wasn't actually an accident but someone or something caused it. That was why the three were on their way to where the crash had happened. Scott and Stiles had their flashlights while Lola had her badge and gun.

She had to bring it just in case they get in trouble for what they're about to do.

“You know, if my dad's right, that means — there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet,” Stiles spoke up, looking at his best friend as the three of them walked through the woods. Lola glanced back at her brother, already knowing how hard things would get for him if there actually was another werewolf.

When the Alpha pack arrived in Beacon Hills, her brother had it rough.

“I know.”

“If it turns out to be something like triplets that form into, like, a three-headed hound of hell, I'm seriously not up for that,” Stiles said mainly talking about the twins. It's been a while since any of them had seen the twins.

“Yeah. Me either. Especially if I can't even control my own transformation anymore,” Scott said, holding his phone to make some more light. A coyote howled causing Stiles to jump holding on to Scott who dropped his phone in a puddle. Lola and Scott looked at Stiles with an annoyed look.

“Sorry, buddy. I hate coyotes so much. They always sound like they're mauling some tiny, helpless little animal,” Stiles said snd Lola rolled her eyes. “Coyote don't hunt humans. Especially not scaredy cats, so you don't have to worry.”

“Aren't you scared?” Stiles asked the girl and she shook her head. The two were both humans involved in the supernatural world. Lola had known about this world almost all her life so she knew what to expect and she also knew how to protect and defend herself. Stiles only found out about werewolves a few months back, his knowledge was still limited to only Scott.