Chapter 26

I HAD WRITTEN THIS RIGHT AFTER I READ BOO SO YEAH ;3 I WAS SO MAD THAT THERE WAS NO DETAILS ALSO THAT IT WAS NOT IN PERCYS POV. SO I CHANGED THE STORY TO PERCYS POV ITS HARD TO EXPLAIN JUST ENJOY THE STORY PLEASE😂

ALL THE ITALICS IS UNCLE RICK'S AND NORMAL FONT IS MINE ;D

Annabeth ran her hand along some marks on the ground- a jagged crow's foot shape as long as a human body. The area was jumpy and white, like stone scar tissue. "This is the place," she said. "Percy, these are the trident marks of Poseidon."

Hesitantly, I touched the scars. "He must've been using his extra-extra-large trident."

"This is where he struck the earth," Annabeth said, "where he made a saltwater spring appear when he had the contest with my mom to sponser Athens."

"So this is where the rivarly started," I said.

"Yeah."

I pulled Annabeth close to me and gently placed my lips on top of hers. She gasped a bit into my mouth (which is no surprise considering I just kissed her out of nowhere) but nonetheless kissed me back. This might be our last kiss, it may be not....I don't know...but if it is. I'm making the most of it. I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a small hand on my chest, I shivered involuntarily and kissed her harder. I didn't want this moment to end. Her soft lips nibbling on mine...I almost forgot we had an audience...and that I can hold my breath longer than hers...oh gods. I quickly pulled back.

Annabeth was gasping for air and I wanted to kiss her again.

"The rivalry ends here," I said. "I love you Wise Girl."

COMMENT IF YOU KINDA LIKED IT BUT WISHED IT WAS LONGER:(

SO GUYS....I'm in Mexico right now AND DONT HAVE WIFI!! D: I begged my cousin to let me log into my wattpad on her phone so I can post this, thank gods I had this draft ready😱 So sorry it's short I promise next week when I'm back home I'll post a nice long one, sorry!!
QOTC: What are you doing this summer??
[June 15, 2025]