...

Muffled Shouting and banging were heard through Dee's wall. He didn't bother expressing his aggravation of Heavy's so-called hardcore gaming.

He sat back rigid against his bed's headboard, with minimum light seeping into his room. A street light that flickered once a millisecond was the source.

Dee stared at his thrifted laptop that sat on his desk. It had been on sleep mode for quite a bit, aching for the response of an online friend.

Another pound that sounded that shook his room triggered a reaction this time.

"HEAVY QUIT POUNDING THE WALL!"

Dee barked, feeling his eye twitch from the outburst.

He folded his arms over his chest and rested his head and arms on his knees. He squeezed his arms repeatedly to let the steam out.

He hadn't experienced this sensation in a while. He didn't know what to call it and didn't want to describe it in a way that would exaggerate it.

Heavy likes to think Dee is a so-called 'Drama Queen' Like the time Dee spent a total of 72hrs straight studying for final exams when Heavy did not give one fuck.

Only for the following day he'd woken up and seen that Heavy had eaten half of the breakfast on his plate. He shouted at his brother with such irritability his parents had even grown concerned.

From then on Dee only let that feeling bubble under the surface. He hated the look Heavy had given him.

The shouting and laughing that was heard next door was concerningly cut abruptly, The blond-haired boy paid no mind.

After a moment of silence, he hovered his head slightly glancing at the acoustic instrument leaning on his desk. It was his dad that made him feel this way.

He knew Glam was a strange father..human never mind that. He was stoic or today's world would call it nonchalant, But Dee was not Stupid.

That man had secrets that had no intent to share. His mother had probably never questioned him.

"Showing everyone you're a nobody guitarist. Shaming yourself. Shaming me!"

Dee stared at the guitar before leaving his dented bed position and walking towards it. He grabbed it by the neck.

"I did try to warn you. You have no musical talent."

He sat his knee on his bed moving towards the open window. He glanced at the street in his view looking below.

"Oh Dee, It's possible I'm being too rough. I'm sorry. Don't be angry with me."

Tsk. Dees' jaw tightened before tossing the instrument out the window, the echo of the wood hitting the concrete and strings playing their last lullaby echoed through the dark void.

Dee sat back from the window stuck in thought. He felt defeated, not knowing what to feel or think.

Everything is Temporary, jealousy is temporary, sadness is temporary.

Dee was never one to hold onto feelings so why should he now even though it stung? It's temporary...

-

*beep beep beep beep beep beep*

Dee forcefully opens his eyes it being harder than usual. He sluggishly throws his arm over his alarm clock to turn it off.

"Ugh......" He did a lengthy sigh blinking his eyes multiple times, feeling uncomfortable.

Through his crusted eyes he looks at the clock once again.