chapter 1

Y/ns pov:
I woke up ,my eyes still closed,it was freezing.The snow was cold against my skin,my lips and eyes crusty and musty and dusty as ever.I slowly and annoyingly opened my eyes.oof.Its really cold .Goddamm-wait..WHY AM I OUTSIDE.I looked around hesitantly finding myself in a snowy forest. 😒 " Are you serious right now .MY GOD IM IN A ANIME IT ALL LOOKS DIFFERENT ".I looked at my hands to see the are s/c and very smooth . 'Meh this all looks way too familiar.oh well let's walk until I die of hypothermia' I decided to start walking north , I think that's North.

*TIme SkIPpp*
Ugh how long has I been bro ,maybe I should scream. Hmm yeah I should. I took a deep breath and.. "RATATARATATAAATATATA SOMEONE HELP ME IM SO LONELY AND LOST AND IM A SWEET LITTLE GIRLY POOKIE HEELP!" Just then you heard someone shout "IM COMING TO HELP"'well that worked' but didn't that voice sound a bit to similar .. wait.. they're running towards you,is that..TANJIRO-

"Excuse me miss!you said you needed help is there anything I can do?!" 'I can't believe it I'm in front of..'. you thought..

You passed out again.

Tanjiros pov :
Just as she looked as she was about to answer ,the beautiful girl passed out in front of me ,making me reach for her into my arms .'she's so soft .. 'I thought .
'No tanjiro you need to help her,especially that she looks to be form another country.

I put her on my back and started walking uphill. I do have a little extra weight with whatever she has in that 'bag' of hers. Home wasn't to far from here so it won't take lon-is she snoring ?oh my...