Girls Day Out

Yn Povs

Me and my baby went out to the mall to go shopping she wanted to go to foot locker she picked out some black and blue roshe runs and space jam 6 then I got space jam 6's as well and then we went off to Hot topic and got us some head bands and I got some Long socks with lion king on it and off to H & M to get August something and then we went to get her and emoji outfit the joggers and shirt and her brother some red timberlands and off to the food court ...

Yn:What you want to eat

Mya:Saku!!

Yn:You and this japanese food ion gone lie it's good asf

Mya:Come on Mama

Yn:Ok come on

??:Hello welcome to Saku what can I get yo-- Yn...?

Yn:Umm Hi Nicki

Nicki:Hii how are you I haven't seen you since high school how ya been ?? Who's this little cutie?? I have a child of my own... It's been so long omll

Yn:Well I'm good I'm 24 and living the life and this is my daugh--

Mya:Hi I'm Mya Adrain Alsina and you are

Nicki:I'm Onika Mir-- ...wait Alsina? You and August had a child together..? I bet he probably left you.. How old is she??

Yn:No August didn't leave me and she is 3 years old and matter of fact me and August are still together....

Nicki:Wow ... That's good... Me and Chris are together we have a baby girl and she is just so precious I love her to dead...

Yn:That's good

Nicki:Yea you can say that haha

Yn:Ha ... We should hang put one day...don't you think?

Nicki:Umm Yea how about this Saturday we can watch a movie or something...

Yn:Yea that's great!

Mya:Hello Forgot About My Food

Nicki:Sorry what would you like to have?

Mya & Yn:I would like number 3 please

Mya:Hey!Talking like me!*Laughs*

Nicki:Bye Yn!!

Yn:Byee