eavesdropping

Song: Tomorrow [BTS]

Please click that star button. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I LYSMMMMM 💜

Anyways, how do ya'll like the story so far? Is there anything I can improve on?

Btw, srry that my chapters are a bit short, but I promise I put a lot of work into them!

⚠WARNING⚠

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ABUSE.

Enjoy!

🥰

____________________________________________________________

Before Soomin could continue the story, she heard Aera snoring like a bulldozer. Taehyung chuckled, running his hand through his daughter's hair.

"I told you she'd get bored.", he said as he picked her up and tucked her into bed.

"Well, we can continue some other day.", she said, smiling before closing the lamp next to her and laying down. She felt a kiss on her forehead and she quickly returned it, eyes staring up at the ceiling as she relived her life...

Jimin bit down harder on Soomin's arm. She hissed, glaring down at him.

"What the fuck?"

"It fucking hurts!", Jimin said, muffled yet understandable.

The healer had gone out to collect herbs, so Jimin was currently being stitched up by Taehyung's mother, Eunkyung. She was quiet, yet graceful. Soomin caught herself staring at the woman in awe. She wanted to be like her.

"Is he your lover?", Eunkyung asked, snapping Soomin back to reality.

Jimin groaned again, biting down. She looked down at him in disgust.

"No, he's my brother."

She hummed.

"What are your names?"

"My name is Park Soomin, and his name is Park Jimin."

She stopped stitching, looking up into her eyes.

"Those are very beautiful names. You should be proud of them."

"Thank you.", Soomin whispered, smiling shyly.

Jimin screamed into her hoodie.

"Sorry, darling. I am almost done.", Eunkyung said, her voice soothing and calm. Soomin removed her hoodie from his mouth, only to be replaced by his hands who grabbed at her desperately.

"How old are you two?"

"T-twenty.", Jimin said, gasping in pain.

"And you, Soomin?"

"Me and him are twins, so I'm also twenty."

She hummed.

Jimin screamed again, grabbing onto Soomin's arm.

"Almost there, darling."

Soomin combed back the loose hairs on Jimin's forehead. Eunkyung finished stitching him up and she poured water onto the wound.

"OH MY FUCKI-", Jimin screamed, only to be quieted by Soomin's hoodie. Eunkyung wrapped the wound up, then helped Jimin sit up.

"Okay, listen here, sweet one. Do not move, okay? If you need something, ask your sister."