Chapter- 1

Tw: Mention of death

Sigils POV

I was in my dreamless sleep when I heard some small giggles and a small weight on my back i slowly opened my eyes and turned my head to see simeon on top of me sitting on my back giggling while have some lego's on his tiny hands i smiled as turned my head back as i felt a small tear escaped my eye..i shook of the sadness from my head and started talking...

"Good morning simeon!!"

"Good morning sigis!"he said..he's trying to prononce some words correctly and he's getting there..he then slided of my back and came to me as he hugged me..

"How was your sleep?"i asked hugging him..

"Good how was yous?"he asked

"Great!"i said

"You know what's special this month??"he asked

"Hmm...what is it colton's brithday is over..nothing is ther- oh wait its our simeon's birthday!!"i said pulling him closer to me and gave him a kiss on his cheek..

"I thought you forgot"he said pouting..

"How will i ever forget about your birthday!!"i said with a fake happy tone..

He smiled and said"I'll go you come fast"

"Okie!!"i said..

After i made sure he went i stared at the ceiling my eyes teary....

"Its gonna be his second birthday without his dad"i whispered to myself as i sighed and went to the bathroom to fresh up..

~Later~

I came downstairs and started looking around..

"Good morning sigils"maia said as she placed some toast's on the table

"Good morning"i said

"Good morning sigils!"colton said behind me..

"Good morning colton!"i said..

"Oh colton you woke up??!"kate asked coming from kitchen

"Ya..uh..need any help??"he asked

"No need..we all are here why do we want small kids to do these while these many adults are here.."henwy said

"You call yourself adult henwy your literally a child.."biffle said coming from the kitchen..

"But we have 3 people younger than me still i am a child to you all.."henwy asked

"Whatever happenes you are a child!"tori said..coming from the kitchen as well...

"Im not a child~~~"henwy whined

"You just sounded like one"colton said as others laughed i smiled thinking that everything was getting to as it was...

"Im your uncle colton so you need to give me some respect.."henwy said

"Give some respect to a person who said the moon is a star and two times ten is two hundred"colton said as we all looked at henwy and laughed...henwy came near colton and picked him up threw him to the couch and started tickling him..

"Oh..being like you dad huh??"he said while tickling him..but..

3rd person POV

he suddenly stopped as the whole house went silent even colton..

"Umm..uh..."sigils started looking at colton...who started tearing up..sigils went near him and hugged him tightly..soothing him..

"Its alright...he is still with us in our hearts..."sigils said...