Chapter two

After class Han went over to their teacher. "Is it possible I can be partners with anyone else." He if anything refused to work with hyunjin.

The teacher just shook her head. "No unless you want a zero." She took a quick look at him then went back to her computer.

Han sighed and walked out seeing his friend group waiting for him. "Well what did Mrs. park say" Felix asked

Han shook his head "no useless I want a zero" he pouted and leaned against the wall. Jeongin went over to him and patted his head.

Soon after Hyunjin came walking over by Han. "Soo your going to do everything, right?" Han just looked at hyunjin like he was crazy.

"You really think I'm going to do everything and get a zero or anything less then hundred" Han rolled his eyes "you have me messed up" Han huffed and left.

Hyunjin just shrugged. Han's friends shook their heads, "you know, you could've offered to help" Felix protested.

Hyunjin put his hands up in surrender, "okay fine give me his number or whatever and I'll talk to him tonight." The others looked at each other not knowing what to do, should they give Hyunjin Han's number or not.

Joengin sighed and got his phone out. Felix looked at him surprised, "are you actually going to do it?!" Joengin shook his head, "yes because you know how much Han cares about his grades" Jeongin gave Hyunjin Han's number.

With that Hyunjin left, "Hannie is gonna kill us" Felix just looked at them and shook his head. "Welll he'll understand we're trying to help him" Joengin shrugged.

Seungmin shook his head, "speaking of which where is he." Felix thought for a second and automatically knew where his nerd of a friend would be.