Chapter 1

Spencer's English professor had been fired for about a month now and he thought today was just going to be taught but another random substitute. What he was the sub walked through the door about 10 minutes late. He was tall with bleach blonde hair spilling out of his black ball cap and tattoos peeking out of his clothes. Spencer couldn't keep his eyes off of him as he watched him set up for class. 

"Hey Class! I'm late I know, not the best first impression. I'm Mr. Cerulli but you guys can just call me Chris, I'm going to be your English teacher for the rest of the year," Chris said cheerfully, "Let's start with some quick introductions so I can start learning your names."

Remington, Spencer's old fuck buddy started it off. Spencer was seated in the last spot so he had a while to think about what he was going to say. 

"Hey I'm Spencer and I'm really into tall tattooed guys," Spencer said with a wink when it was finally his turn. He heard Remington scoff from the back of the classroom. 

Chris tries not to look shocked and ignores Spencer's comment, "Okay well, I'm sure I'll start to put names to faces soon enough," he spent the rest of the class telling the class more about himself and reviewing the syllabus.

As the class was ending and everyone was walking out, Spencer took his time putting his stuff away so he could be the last one to walk out. "Byeee Mr. Cerulli," Spencer says walking past his desk. 

"You can just call me Chris, Spencer was it?"

Spencer nods sweetly in return before walking out. 

Spencer walked back to his dorm room where his roommate Ricky was chilling on the couch smoking a blunt. "I told you not to do that in here, the smoke alarms are gonna go off," Spencer says setting his bag down and sitting next to him. 

"Ah, I turned them off," Ricky says delayed. 

"What? How did you turn off the school alarms?"

Ricky just shrugged. 

"Whatever, I have to tell you about this new English teacher. He soo hot and he's young too."

"Woah you've moved onto teachers now?!"

"It doesn't even count cause he's young," Spencer says rolling his eyes.

"That doesn't make any sense," Ricky says laughing. 

"Anyways I was totally hitting on him during class. I haven't gotten anywhere yet but I can tell he's gonna be easy."

"I uh feel like you should stick with students, I'm sure there some you havent slept with yet."

"Boring! I could use someone with more experience," Spencer says getting up to go to his room. 

Spencer spent the next two days thinking about what he was gonna say next class. Ricky was starting to get tired of hearing about him. He was still trying to discourage Spencer from going for him but Spencer was determined. 

The next time the class met Spencer was the first student to walk through the door, "Hii Mr. Cerulli,"Spencer says with a little little wave. 

"Hey Spencer," Chris says with a quick smile to not give him any ideas. Spencer sits in the seat closest to Chris's desk.

"Oh did you remeber all the students names or just mine?"

"I'm slowly getting there."

By that time a couple more students had filed in so Spencer decided to save the other comments for later. 

Class started a little late and the whole time Chris was explaining the assignment, Spencer was watching his lips. When Chris was done explaining he asked the class for questions. Spencer shot up his hand. Chris nodded at him to speak. 

"How old are you?"

Spencer could hear some of the class snicker but he kept eye contact with Chris who visibly stunned. 

"Oh um 36 but I meant any questions about the assignment."

"Nope!"

"Anyone else," Chris asks looking up at the rest of the class. A few student's had actual questions and  afterwards Chris gave them the option to leave or stay and work on the assignment. 

Spencer stayed to finish his assignment and eventually he was the last one left. He walked up to Chris's desk, hands him his paper and flirtatously asks him to look it over. 

"Oh um sure, I'll read it for you."

Spencer watched as Chris looked over his paper.

"Did I do good," Spencer asked with puppy eyes. Chris went on to give a few critiques but Spencer wasn't paying attention. 

"Okay thank you so much Mr. Ceulli," Spencer says walking out. Before he can leave Chris stops him, "Hey, I justed wanted to make sure you remember I'm just your teacher."

"Of course, what are you talking about," Spencer asks acting innocent. 

"Nevermind, I'll see you next class," Chris says fully aware of Spencer's act. 

Spencer couldn't wait to go back to his dorm to tell Ricky. 

Ricky was asleep on his bed before Spencer shook him awake. 

"Woah woah woah, whats going on," Ricky said stuggling to open his eyes. 

"He's 36," Spencer says excitedly.

"Who?"

"My teacher! Like thats not even that bad"

"Oh my god thats a 16 year age gap," Ricky said judgementaly. 

"What? That's totally hot."

"You're delusional..."

"You wont be calling me delusion when me and him-"

"Ew," Ricky cuts him off.

"You're just jealous," Spencer says rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah cause I want every guy in school inside me," Ricky says saracasitcally. 

"That was mean Ricky!"

"Sorry, it slipped."

"Ugh, I'm going to my room I'm over you," Spencer says storming out of Ricky's room.