Renovations

Sophie woke up and glanced at her boyfriend, silent and unmoving. The walls were teal, and the floors were golden with the carpet covering the hard tile. The four poster was swaying in the wind from the open windows, which were refurbished and sleek. Fitz's muscular body was cradling her small bird-like body. His hand was still placed around her neck and underneath her shirt. He stirred and his adorable teal eyes fluttered open, and a smile curled their way up his cheeks making her blush a very deep red.

"Morning- wait what do you want me to call you? Babe? Beautiful? Love? Girlfriend? My Gal?" Fitz chuckled to himself at his bad jokes.

"I think that babe and beautiful are my ones. What should I call you? Fitzy?"

"Hey, hey, hey, Boyfriend, honey, or just Fitz is fine."

Sophie giggled and snuggled closer back into his chest briefly before she stood up and crossed the room over to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Fitz felt cold as soon as she left him, he reluctantly got up out of bed and got his toiletries, stalked over to the bathroom where Sophie was brushing her luscious gold hair, she glanced up at the mirror and tugged before she leaned against his strong muscular physique. He pulled his shirt off applied deodorant and started to brush his teeth at the same time Sophie was.

Sophie than jumped up onto Fitz's muscular body, proceeded to brush his chocolatey smooth hair before wrapping her arms around his neck. Fitz brought her down to the kitchen, sat her on the counter before turning and starting to make breakfast; bacon and eggs with a side of toasted bread with butter, sausages and hash browns rounded the meal off perfectly.

"Thanks so much for this breakfast, Fitzy, it's been really lovely spending all this time with you, and I love you so much----"

CRACK! The wooden beams holding up the used-to-be-beige roof that is now golden with teal fixtures drooped a bit lower than it probably should. The room caved and water gushed through the beams. Fitz and Sophie jumped and ran out the kitchen door towards the bedroom. They packed up their stuff and glittered away to the nearest facet, just as the ceiling caved in.

To be continued, duh duh duh!!!

Sorry for the very late update. I broke both of my arms and couldn't write for over 6 weeks so sorry?

Anyway Perko out!