4.

Vanessa's POV
March 22, 2022

As soon as I knocked on Vicky's door it slammed open and I was tackled into a hug.

"I missed you so much Lucia, there's so much I have to catch you up on," she pushed me inside as I laughed.

Vicky usually called me Nessa and Lucia, but she mostly said Lucia. Nobody calls me Lucia besides her so she says it makes it special. I never minded my middle name so I just let her call me whatever.

"What is there to catch up on? We talk literally everyday. I doubt something crazy happened in the 8 hours I was flying here," I said sitting on her couch.

I had always loved Vicky's apartment as soon as she bought it. It was spacious but also cozy. Some apartments that some other people I know have are spacious but honestly don't feel very nice to be in. Yeah it'll look nice cause it's big but it won't feel like a home, more like a flashy purchase. But, Vicky's house apartment was perfect.

Vicky has always told me I had a room in her apartment for whenever I wanted to move in

Vicky has always told me I had a room in her apartment for whenever I wanted to move in. Whenever she had guests over, that room stayed locked because it had some of my things in there. Even though I won't be living in anytime soon, I still slept over and kept some of my belongings in there.

I loved the room Vicky gave me

I loved the room Vicky gave me. It's so cute and the view is just gorgeous. She definitely put some thought into making the room my taste. I'm more girly than she is so when you look at her room it's definitely more tomboyish.

 I'm more girly than she is so when you look at her room it's definitely more tomboyish

I still thought V's room was pretty even though it's simple. It is a perfect resemblance of how Vicky is as a person. She's simple but nice. When V decorates areas, especially her rooms and stuff, she's very minimalistic. I think it may have to do with the fact that she grew up with her dad and since he was a painter, everything was always bring and colorful so she barely had any space for nude colors or anything that didn't scream abstract.

She sat on the couch following me and turned fully towards me. "Ok so I actually started to talk to someone and-"

I cut her off, "Vicky! How come you never told me."

"Well I mean I was testing it out first, plus whenever I tell you things everything goes to shit so I had to keep you in the dark for a little bit so I would know that everything was alright."

"It's ok I understand, so tell me about this new person. I've been waiting for you to start talking to someone after what happened with your ex," I responded.

She rolled her eyes, "come on Lucia, he wasn't even that bad."

"So verbally abusing you and stealing your money isn't that bad?"

She sighed, "I guess you have a point. But either way his name is Pedro but everyone calls him Pedri. And before you say anything, he has a very stable job, he doesn't live with his parents, he doesn't have kids, he doesn't have any exes, and he's very sweet."

"Wait, you're talking about Pedri, like the one who plays for Barça?"

She nods and I squeal, "that is the cutest thing ever! I mean he is a bit shorter than you but that totally ok. You both play futbol and ugh everything just matches up!"

"Yep and I may have found you someone too," she wiggles her eyebrows at me.

I roll my eyes, "Dios mío V, you know I'm not looking for a relationship. Plus you know I don't like Spanish boys. I like gringos."

"Oh but you'll love this Spanish boy, plus you just need to give it a shot. You can't knock it till you try it. Plus he's just your type besides he's Hispanic, plays futbol, and is not over 6 ft."

I sigh, "I don't know Vicky, I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I kinda just want to stay on the down low with relationships because I think I'm too young."

"Oh my gosh Lucia, you always say the same thing. You just need to live a little, talk to some guys. You're not too young to have fun."

We both decided to switch the subject and we caught up a bit with both our jobs. Since I'm constantly writing and producing music, I usually don't tell people what I've been up to. This is mostly because somehow, things slip out to the whole world and everyone knows everything. So I told her about my upcoming concerts and everything and Vicky said she will see if she has games those dates so she can come and watch.

The rest of the time went by and before we knew it, it was 11:37pm. "Shit, I have to leave. Mi papa isn't gonna be happy if I get home late. Y tu sabes que el no me va a dejar salir for the rest of my time here if I come home late."

"Can't you just text him saying that you're gonna stay here. Say that you don't feel comfortable driving this late at night so you're staying over at my place," V said.

And with that I texted my dad

Papa❤️

Hola Pa, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be staying at Victoria's house for the night. It's too late for me to be driving and I don't want to come home late and wake you, Ana, or the kids up.

Hola mi princesa, si está bien. Quédate en la casa de Victoria. Nos vemos mañana. No te salgas para nada. Buenas noches Nessa te quiero mucho ❤️😁

Ok gracias pa, te quiero más <3

"Ok, so I can stay the night," I said setting my phone down.

Victoria gets up and starts jumping around, "yessss, we can have like a little sleepover! This is so excitingggg."

I laughed at her childishness. It was definitely going to be a fun night.