JUSTICE!! | Kai & Azure

Kai was known in Heavenhold for being quite troublesome. He didn't mean it. He was just being the 9-year-old child he has the memories to behave like. He loved heroes and action, he even wanted to become one. But of course, he's an obedient android child. He knows he cannot ever become a hero. His duty is to be an emergency switch, a backup device needed only if, theoretically, an emergency was to happen.

Who KNOWS when that'll happen. So until then, he has no use. No purpose. Unwanted. It made him sad, really. But he understands. It's not like the humans can understand how he feels. He's a machine used for their disposal, to be tossed aside when they don't want it anymore. Not a real life. That's what he thought while in hibernation. It was a horrible hibernation. An endless nightmare all day and night about being worthless, not being able to do anything right.

It made his anxiety be on the high when he was brought back up to base level of Heavenhold, taken out of hibernation to meet the Guardian. Kai didn't expect it to be that eventful. He'll say hello the the Chosen Hero, the Guardian, and go back into hibernation for who knows how long. Hell, Guardian may have died centuries ago by the time he's allowed to awaken.

But instead, the Guardian picked him up from his charging bed and held him in his arms, "Hello, Kai. I'm Azure, you're new, uh, primary owner, I suppose." The honey blonde introduced himself nervously. Kai stared at him in awe for a moment before snapping out of it, "Hello, Master." He murmured softly. Azure hugged him close, "You don't need to go back in Hibernation anymore. I promise." He whispered in Kai's ear sweetly.

Kai felt a tear fall down his face, finally. No more of those horrid nightmares from his hibernation. No more loneliness. He hugged Azure tightly, crying tears off joys in his arms, "I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you! I love you so much, thank you Master thank you, thank you!" He sobbed joyfully. The Guardian laughed and patted Kai's back, kissing the back of his neck.

"You can just call me Azure, Kai." He spoke softly. "I like your name, Ma- Azure." Kai complimented, "Thank you, yours is cute too, just like you." The Guardian replied. In just a few days, Kai's shy and anxious demeanor faded and he was back to his usual hyperactive and overly enthusiastic self. While many found it annoying, Azure found it endearing.

"Azure! Azure! Do the Hero pose with me!" The small child cheered, "Sure, why not. How do I do it?" Kai then posed, a proud grin on his small face, "Like this!" He exclaimed. Azure clapped his hands, "Awesome! Let me try." He then copied the pose Kai did. "Yeah! You did it! Okay, on the count of three," He went next to Azure, getting into position.

"Ichi... Ni... San! SEIGI!!" Kai cheered loudly as he and Azure did the Hero's pose. The android giggled and clapped his small hands. "You're so cool, Azure!" He cried, jumping into the honey blonde young man's arms. Azure lifted him up in his arms, "Aw, thank you. You're cool too, Kai!" He playfully pinched Kai's cheek as they both giggled and laughed. It was clear to the rest in Heavenhold that they were the best of friends, almost like brothers.