Chapter 1: Come with me!

About 9 million years ago,

The Great War happened between both autobot and decepticon kind, it has started when Megatronus, a great gladiator, was the most fearsome and popular gladiator in all of kaon. He was met with a librarian, whose name went by Orion pax, as the years passed they were the closest of brothers, but that all changed when megatronus wanted to be ruler of cybertron. Orion pax then swooped in and managed to convince that what megatronus had proposed was not only illogical, but also very risky,

A few years had passed, team prime was on earth and doing their usual to protect the earth from decepticons and maybe learn a thing or two about humans, bumblebee took notice of a certain light blue and white paint job in the woods in the far left corner, it looks like some sort of robot? Bumblebee took a quick stop before walking into the said forest. While he was walking into the forest, he noticed the light blue and white bot more clearly, he stood behind a tree and observed the said robot, wondering if it is a friend or a foe.

Snowdrift was a very kind and optimistic teen, she’s always obedient and very loving, sadly her parents were barely present in her life which made her a people pleaser. Fast forward to later in the war, both her parents passed because of them being captured by megatron and snowdrift didn’t know and had thought they had left her all alone in the midst of war, “I can’t believe they actually left me all alone…” she mumbled softly and inaudibly so that only she herself could be heard, she was upset, angry, disappointed and especially hurt. She weeped a little, wiping her oil leaks that are streaming out of her very optics as she sat there on the grassy ground with no one around, or at least that’s what she thought. “I don’t want to be alone…I’m scared of being alone again..” she mumbled softly repositioning herself in a fetus position with her helm on her knees while she was sobbing quietly.

  Bumblebee was shocked, confused and he even felt bad for this mysterious bot, he was hesitant a little before he made his way towards the said bot, in a hushed tone robotic voice, he questioned "uhm..hey there..are you..are you alright?" Bumblebee was a kind and gentle autobot, he knelt down next to the mysterious bot on one knee and looked at her with sympathy and sorrow for whatever she's going through at the moment.

  The mysterious robot turned around and was shocked since she had thought that she was alone in this part of the woods. She looked away and averted his optics. "I'm fine," she implied, but her tone of voice betrayed her. Her tone of voice was shaky which resulted in the crying earlier, it was quiet, the only sounds could be heard was the leaves rustling against the slight strong wind.

  Bumblebee wasn't convinced. He let out a soft beep noise which could be assumed as a sad kind of whine. He pouted a little and sat down in front of the bot and looked dead into her opqtics and said "I know you're lying, but I won't pressure you into talking about it alright?" There was a slight pause of silence before bumblebee spoke up, this time it was full of enthusiasm and confidence, "im bumblebee, an autobot scout, what's your name mysterious bot? Are you an autobot or a decepticon?"

  The mysterious bot stared at bumblebee before speaking in a soft and gentle voice, "I-I am snowdrift…and..i'm an autobot..just like you.." she said with a hint of hesitation, she wasn't really that well at talking to others, let alone talking to strangers, she was very cautious about them. She had a question to ask the young yellow autobot scout but she hesitated a little before she mustered up the courage to ask him "h-hey..since you said you're an autobot scout..c-can i stay with you for a while..? I don't really have a place to go to.." she said with a hint of hesitance and doubt.

   The young scout's audio receptors perked up a little and his optics were shining brightly and nodded frantically. "Of course! You're more than welcome to stay, come with me! you'll be safe in our autobots' arms," bumblebee said with full enthusiasm and joy. He stood up and held her servos and walked out of the woods and to the autobot base which would be quite the distance away but it's all worth it right?

Author's note: this may not follow the exact storyline of TFA but most of the parts will be follow through