22

after this hell of a weekend I needed to write some fluff chapter...Ferrari really thought they needed to give us a reality check this weekend.

And how crazy is that  plenty of Drivers felt sick and fainted afterwards? I feel so sorry for them :(

______________________________

"What are you doing?" Jolie entered the living room curiously, having just filmed a haul for her followers in the bedroom. She settled down next to Charles, watching him intently.

"These are the new exercises for my fingers," he explained with a smirk, giving her a gentle kiss. He then refocused on his exercises, pressing his fingers together and repeatedly gripping a device that measured his strength when he squeezed. "It's really coming along," he said, grinning at her proudly. His dimples deepened, giving him that sweet yet mischievous look she adored about him.

Jolie grinned and ruffled his hair. "Well, keep it up," she said, leaning back and starting to edit her haul. As she worked on her video, she occasionally glanced over at Charles, observing his dedication to his exercises, but also noticing the evident joy in his routine. She was impressed by his motivation and resilience, especially after the long and challenging weeks he had been through. But what she cherished the most was the return of his old self. The sparkle in his eyes, his joy for life, and his unwavering optimism were back. He had resumed his outdoor jogging sessions and seemed to even enjoy interacting with his fans in Monaco. He no longer seemed to be in hiding but confidently stepped into the limelight. She knew he was gearing up for his comeback in the simulator next week and later on the racetrack, and so far, it looked like nothing stood in his way to race in Abu Dhabi.

Jolie smiled slightly as she continued with her video. Charles began to hum softly, moving his head in time to the tune in his mind while continuing his exercises.

"Someone's in a good mood today," she remarked playfully.

Charles flashed her a broad grin, "Yep! Let's go out for dinner later. It's been a while since I took you on a date." Jolie looked at him, surprised, then grinned back.

"I'd love that!" She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

The two immersed themselves in their individual activities for a while before it gradually became time to get ready for the evening. Jolie got up and decided to take a long, relaxing shower. The anticipation of her upcoming date with Charles was palpable. Since the accident, they hadn't taken any time out together, and she was thrilled that he had now invited her out.

As the warm water went over her, Jolie basked in the relaxation, letting the stresses of the past few weeks wash away. She felt the day-to-day worries and anxieties rinse off. After drying herself, she set out to get dolled up for the evening.

With skilled hands, she blow-dried her hair and then applied a subtle makeup look. Jolie wanted to look especially beautiful tonight, given it was a special occasion. She then slipped into an elegant black high-waist trouser, pairing it with an off-shoulder, cream-colored sweater. This understated yet stylish ensemble accentuated her natural beauty.

To round off her outfit, she stepped into black ankle boots that were not only chic but would also keep her feet warm on this cooler autumn evening. Monaco had bid farewell to summer by now, and temperatures had noticeably dropped. Looking at her reflection, Jolie felt confident and excited for her date with Charles. It was time to savor this special evening.

Jolie took one last approving look in the mirror, more than satisfied with what she saw. Her fingers quickly danced over her phone, updating her followers with a snapshot of her evening look. The hashtag #OOTN adorned the caption, and within minutes, compliments and likes started pouring in.