𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 (2)

______

written by: AngelaChristian on A03

______

Some days later Petyr knocked at her door.

She might need some more lessons, especially when it came to unusual wishes of his customers. He held the riding crop in front of himself and slid a finger along it then bent it with his hand. Wondering whether it would hurt much, he slapped the riding crop hard on his palm and flinched when he felt a sharp pain. He never understood why people intentionally wanted to be hurt, but anyway he had to do this.
"Come in ...Lord Baelish ?!, I didn't expect you to visit me again. Did anybody complain about me ? "
He smiled. "No, that's not why I'm here. I want to give you another lesson in order to prepare you for some special wishes of my customers." He waved the riding crop in front of her face.
She turned pale at the sight of it and swallowed hard. "Oh, I don't think that that's what I should do..." She stepped back.
"Well, I think otherwise" He smiled again. "I won't hurt you too much"

"Or bruise you too much, so you won't look delicious anymore," he added in thoughts but didn't say it aloud.
"You'll better get used to it." He walked right up to her.

"Please, don't do that to me...I'll do anything for you, if you don't hurt me," she screamed with panic and tears in her eyes. He couldn't be one of those men, not him.

The moment he looked at her, he saw Sansa, a frightened child that needed protection, his protection. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to his chest.

"Don't cry...maybe you could do something for me that is easier for you to accomplish ?", he stroke her hair while he was talking. "Could you be an innocent girl for me ? One who doesn't know anything about what happens when a man and a woman get married ?," he whispered into her ear. "Imagine me to be your first lover."

She nodded slowly. "Whatever you want me to do."
She was still shaking and tense in his arms, but now relaxed. This was exactly what she had been thinking of when she had had sex with her customers. His gently hands on her waist, not their awful claws, his tender lips on her skin...it was always his face on her mind, not the dozens of nameless grimace.

"Call me Petyr." He held her face in his hands, then kissed her on the lips. This could be Sansa, the beautiful girl with the wavy red hair wanting him, not his name, his land, his money or position, just him the way he was. But she was still too young and not ready to fulfill his more adult needs. Soon the day would come, when she was, until then, he had to find other ways to get his satisfaction.
His hands moved over her shoulders down to her breasts. He let them slide under the thin fabric of her apricot dress.

"Petyr, what are you doing ? This isn't right. We mustn't do that."

He loved to hear her protest. That's what an innocent girl would do.

"Don't worry my child, I won't hurt you." His fingertips moved in circles over her nipples. Her breasts were firm and soft at the same time. He squeezed them.
The whole time, she stood in silence in front of him, letting him touch her.

She was a good girl. He leaned forward and kissed her lips. She didn't react. Her lips were wet, he pushed his tongue inside her mouth. His kisses got deeper and more passionate. Then his hand moved up her thigh under her skirt. He touched her.

Carefully, she put her hand onto his crotch. He was hard as a rock. At once, he caught her hand around the wrist and took it away.
"Does an innocent girl know what's there ?" he whispered in a husky voice.

He wore his long coat for good reason in an atmosphere where sex was almost palpable at every hour. After a while he got used to the constant stimulation, but sometimes he couldn't keep his body from betraying his true condition. Once, he had to lock himself into an empty bedroom in order to jerk off into a chamber pot. Another time he wasn't quick enough to do so.

She shook her head.

"Never touch me again without my permission. Only obedient girls are allowed to do so."

She nodded. Petyr was an odd man.

"Take off you dress." She pulled it over her head, let it drop to the floor then covered herself with her hands. Embarrassed she looked down.
Petyr opened his coat and pulled down his pants. A moment later, he was completely naked. She still avoided to look at him, especially at his now exposed cock. Petyr stepped forward so she had to sit down at the edge of the bed.

He made her lay down, then positioned himself between her spread legs. Their naked bodies touched. Mirijam wrapped her arms around Petyr and pulled him closer. He covered her breasts with kisses. His tongue moved down over her belly until it reached the part between her spread legs were it stayed.
She felt an unknown pulsing that increased with every heartbeat.
His tongue caressed and played with her.
Then he brushed with his finger over her wet skin, before he carefully entered her.
Carefully, he inserted a second finger.

Mirijam moaned under his touch and threw her head back.
He removed his fingers.

Now, Mirijam layed in silence with her eyes closed on the bed.
"Mirijam..." he whispered "the next thing might hurt a little, but it'll pass soon."
She looked into his eyes and noded.

Petyr layed down on her. Mirijam bit her lower lip and squeezed her eyes shut, when he entered her. He paused until her features relaxed then he moved inside of her.
He wrapped her legs closer around his waist until he couldn't get any deeper.
„Oh Mirijam..." he moaned. She was exactly what he imagined Sansa to be like in their wedding night; shy, innocent, submissiv...a true, noble Lady, not one of those vulgar whores with their fake screaming which he knew so well.

With every thrust he got closer, he felt that he won't last much longer, neither would she. Their breath went faster and faster with every movement.
With a gasp, she suddenly arched her back. He could feel her inner muscles constrict.

Secounds later, she felt shots of warm liquid splashing on her belly.

Petyr sank into her arms with a deep sigh. This was absolute fantastic.
„This time, you won't run away from me." She smiled at him with triumph.
Then she walked to the door and looked it, so nobody would wake him up.