1.0: Unseen

NEW YORK

May 2nd 2012

Some Random Apartment?

Buzzz, Buzzzz, Buzzzz

A man groans before picking up the phone. "Hello" he grumbles. "Hey Elijah! We need you to come into work" there's silence for a moment "Ok" Elijah replies. He hangs up the phone before turning over and screaming into the pillow. After laying like that for about 5 minutes he gets up and completes his morning routine. As he goes to leave his body suddenly freezes and his eyes glow white.

He blinks and looks around. He's in a very unusual place, he can feel a certain energy radiating from it. He turns, and he finds out what that energy is. It's a glowing blue box? Strange He thinks. He goes to step closer before he hears the voices but he pays them no mind. The box is calling to him. Elijah starts walking towards it before it shoots out a beam or energy. It doesn't stop and it looks to be opening a portal. A man steps out and Elijah eyes widen in disbelief. It was...Loki? What?How?, Elijah thinks in confusion. To his knowledge Loki had died, fallen into the abyss. He runs back in and sees a man, Clint Barton, he thinks is getting mind controlled. He wants to intervene, he wants to help but he is suddenly transported back to his body. He gasps and looks around before developing a serious look. He has a feeling...and it wasn't a good one. For now, he would go about his day but tonight he would get answers.

TIMESKIP

May 3rd 2012

Elijah arrives back to his small New York apartment before he feels it, danger. He couldn't sit back this time, he needed to see it in person. His eyes glow white and a black hooded cloak envelops his body. His shoots up through the apartment building like a ghost before he's high in the night sky. He closes his eyes for a moment before shooting off towards Germany.

Stuttgart, Germany

We see Steve Rogers and Loki in a heated battle. The captain is strong but Loki is smart. Steve finally knocks him down and as Loki goes to get it up, he finds himself stuck? Ironman arrives "Make your move, Reindeer Games." Loki finally surrenders, his mind racing. Why couldn't I move, He thinks as they load him into the jet. A few buildings away a figure can be seen standing on a roof, white eyes hidden by the hood of his cloak. What are you up to Loki? He thinks as his fingertip stops glowing. The jet finally takes off and as it disappears in the sky so does Elijah.

 The jet finally takes off and as it disappears in the sky so does Elijah