Prologue.

ENTANGLED HEARTS
( A tale of love & friendship)

They never met, never saw each other but fate had another plan ready

Each of them has different personality, still they will stand together in difficult situations.

Together, they will cross every hurdles.

Together, they will solve a mystery.

Somehow, their heart would entangle.

One will become healer while other will get the supporter.

One will experience happiness while other will fall in love knowing that they are not meant to be.

One will get the most unexpected person while other will fall in love with the same who used to be annoying at beginning.

Join the journey of-

Kavya, Diya, Ishani & Ekansh, Ruhaan, Rudra

6 friends who never met before.

___________

He turn around to punch the guy but his every moment stopped all of a sudden, he could not move his hand which is clenched. His anger filled eyes soon replaced with tenderness, he forgot everything except the girl standing with eyes closed tightly and almost shivering. Its his third year in university, still he never got the glimpse of this innocent beauty?

___________

" Marry her already. "

He heard voice behind him and turn around only to let amusing smile to appear on his lips.

" Na ji na, byaah to hum aapse hi rachayenge."

( I will marry you only.)

She passed him a weird stare then chose to walk away who always end up annoying her at the end of the day.

___________

" Oops, my bad!! Let me help you."

" No need, thankyou."

The guy replied then crouch down to grab the books which fell down after colliding with this girl.

" Why is he....so cold."

She muttered while staring at his back who is perhaps going toward the library to study. Little did she know, he has always noticed her even though they had their first encounter.

___________

You liked the prologue?

A new yet different story for me. *finger crossed*

I have written story which are about arrange marriage, bride swap, rebirth etc. etc. but never a college type. Its my first time and I am writing it after discussing with my readers. some must know ( who follows me and replied to one my recent post at conversation board.)

So yeah, let's see what future holds for this story.

I will try not to repeat the mistake I've done in previous stories of mine.

See ya....at 5 PM everyday ( In this story.)