0.9

We pull up to a very fancy restaurant called Bella Vista.

"I hope you like Italian. " He smiles. He gets out and jogs to my side, opening the door.

"Ma lady. " He bows as I get out and laugh.

"Thanks you sir. " I grab his hand and he leads me inside.

"Reservations for Maloley. " Nate says.

"Right this way. " The man leads us to a cute table in front of a huge window overlooking the city of Omaha.

"Wow. " I gasp in awe.

"I hope you like it. " Nate smiles. I grin back at him as our waiter comes back with waters. We order drinks then look at the menu.

"Everything here is so expensive. Please don't pay. " I beg.

"Nope. Beautiful ladies like you shouldn't pay one cent, as I believe. " He smiles. I blush and hide my face on the menu.

"Aww don't hide. " He pulls my menu down and let's two fingers undertake chin, staring into my eyes.

I admire his eyes and smile as our waiter comes for our orders. We get our food and have a pretty deep conversation. He pays then we leave.

"So. Does a walk sound nice?" He asks.

"Perfect. Have to walk off some of this food." I laugh.
It's 8:30pm so it's just starting to get dark outside and it's a perfect temperature.

We walk down the side walk, laughing like old friends. We end up on a platform that over looks the city.

"This is beautiful. " I stare over the ledge.

"I'm glad you like it, baby girl. " He says seductively. I turn around to see his face inches from mine. He leans in slowly and my stomach immediately flutters at he thought of kissing him. His lips lightly presses on to mine, almost hesitantly. I reassure him by kissing him back. His lips move so softly against mine. We pull away and i look into his eyes. He grabs my hands and backs away half a foot.

"I have a question." He puts his head down slightly. I nod in response.

"Trinity Amber Frey will you do the honors of being my girl friend. " He asks, love in his eyes as he stares into mine.

"Yes." I almost whisper as he pulls me in and smashes his lips on mine. Our lips move together breathlessly. He pulls away, his breath hitched.

"Damn I was waiting so long to do that. " He smiles. I smile back and pull him in to a warm hug.

We walk around town for another hour or two, going in to small shops in the square and just acting like boyfriend and girlfriend. Damn that feels weird to say, but good.