1. A "gooey" mess

Chris: Well, after an intense season last time, we had loads of "fun" activities, including pain. Well, we brought back the 16 campers from last season but a new competitor is coming. Speaking of, here comes the winner from last season, Priya!

(Confessions (C))

Priya: It was fun winning last season! Although it was just pure luck since I didn't see a thing after throwing up, It felt like I was going to lose!

(End(E))

Chris: Priya, how was last season?

Priya: Absolutely fun! I can't even imagine not doing that again!

(C)

Priya: The only downside to winning is that I think Bowie hates me.

(E)

Chris: Now coming, the runner up of last season, Bowie!

(C)

Priya: I think Chris is doing the old elimination order backwards.

(New(N))

Bowie: Last season was pretty good. If I didn't throw up in that ball, then there would have been a higher chance but Priya deserved the win. And no, I do not hate her.

(E)

Chris: How is your Relationship with Raj been?

Bowie: It's been pretty good. Although, he hasn't talked to me since I didn't talk to him through text.

Chris: Ok, go next to Priya please.

Bowie walks until he is next to Priya.

After a while, all but one contestant has arrived.

Wayne: Woah, who is that?

Chris looks in the distance to see the last competitor.

Caleb: Whoever she is, she looks hot.

Chris: Here comes our last camper, Hannah! She is new to the show so please make her feel "Welcome".

The camera zooms in to see you looking at the ocean.

Is this on? Good. Anyways, I'm Hannah and I would love to compete on the show because My family doesn't have any money. My talents are Singing, Acting and Writing. I have always wanted to go to University but I don't have enough- Oh ####, the camera is gonna-

Chris: Welcome to season 2, Hannah!

You: Wow! I can't believe I'm here!

Chris: Save all the excitement for later, when you are actually competing.

You: Sorry.

You walk to where the others are.

(C)

You: OMG OMG! NICHELLE IS HERE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET TO MEET MY FAVORITE MOVIE HERO!

(N)

Lauren: I do not want to be scary anymore, so I changed my name to Lauren as that was the best name for me.

(N)

Millie: Phew, Atleast Neither Priya or Lauren can kill me.

(E)

Chris: Ok, now that you are all here, Instead of me choosing the teams, Priya and Bowie are deciding.

Priya: Oh cool!

Chris: So Priya, who will be your first member?

Priya: Millie.

Chris: Now you choose Bowie.