Mistery girl

Period 1 is English and I love it cant day much about autumn. Nuro unfortunately isn't in our English. We have an awful teacher, he's rude and horrible to me and autumn. He bullies us but we both just keep our head up high and ignore him. My father hates him but he's the best in the industry, I think that's why he bullies me because he knows my father wouldn't fire. God of what you may think, that's the problem, we have no clue what he's the god of.

"Autumn you ready, we have him now and we can't be late he will make us stay after school for another 2 hours" I said, catching her attention.
"Yeah let's go, Nuro we will see you in 2nd period" autumn responded. And we walked to class.

"There she is again" autumn catching my eye, not like I didn't notice her before autumn pointed out.
"Yeah I know, OMG OMG she's gone in our classroom" I said excited. Now I get to know her name. Your not mystery now.

Our teacher, Dr opole, went throught the register.
"Eris" he said.
And that was it I know her name, Eris what a stunning name, I got my self all fluttered.

"Her name is Eris" I whispered to autumn.

She nodded, and that's it back to lesson learning some random thing.

"Right class, write a first chapter of your own book, this will determine your grade at the end of the year" he said.

After that the bell rang, and we walked to period 2, PE, ugh I hate it so much but I love the teacher she's a lovely teacher, without her I wouldn't survive.

"Hey Nuro I know her name" I said, as he smiled at me.

"Your alright m'lady" she said as she came up behind me.

"Hii eris" I said winking.

She rolled her eyes and starting walking with us to 2nd period.

"So whats your name" Eris said, pointing at Nuro.

"Nuro, god of love" he said, without taking his eyes of autumn.

"Are use dating" she stated, looking between Nuro and autumn.

"W..what no" Nuro said, walking off.

"No we're just good friends, do u have a partner" autumn said, trying to make conversation, as I walked to Nuro.

See Nuro and autumn have a complicated relationship, it started off with me and Nuro but autumn came to the school and we invited her to sit with us, autumn liked Nuro but he was already with someone, and then they argued because autumn kissed him, they made a promise that then won't like/love each other again, but the truth is you can't Deny true love, there made for each other.

"Aurora watch out" autumn shouted.

After that it went dark....

—————————————————————————

Send part completed ☑️
Hope your liking it <333