Rugby Trent Valley Junction (10:51) and Rugby (10:57)

(Note: I am fucking bored so im sending the train back to 2023 for now)

"Drivers pov"

"Listen, mate we have to continue the route so we can either uncouple our trains or stand here arguing,"  I said in the most confident voice I could even though I was scared it was an event still after everything that had happened, Ok we need to get to rugby lets sort this out there. the other driver said. Oh my god, what the fuck just happened that's not how the railway works.

"Guards pov"

Nah what just happened they are just letting us go if we were really in 2023 then the driver of the other train would have reported us to the rail authority immediately.

"Other drivers pov"

What the hell is that train it looks way too modern and I've never seen one of those before anyway better get moving.

"Drivers pov"

WHAT.., YES A NORMAL SIGNAL, AND RUGBY LOOKS NORMAL THANK GOD WERE BACK OH THA...  "2T65 WERE THE HELL WERE YOU" An annoyed voice crackled over the radio "I... I... I DON'T KNOW" I said not knowing what to say i couldn't tell him i think I time traveled. "YOU WENT MISSING FROM ALL SIGNALER'S COMPUTERS AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW" He yelled in the angriest voice I had heard a human make. "I...Im sorry I don't know what to tell you" i said on the verge of tears. "IM NOT ANGRY AT YOU I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, TWO OTHER TRAINS ON THE STAFFORD TO RUGBY VIA BIRMINGHAM LINE I NEED TO KNOW IMMEDIATELY," He said in an angry concerned voice "I know im going to sound crazy and properly going to lose my job but I think we... went back in time," I said feeling embarrassed as shit. "WHAT...ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING NOW TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" He said in an angry voice. "IM TELLING THE TRUTH ASK THE GUARD," I said trying to act confident but I felt like giving up and giving a random excuse.

"Guard pov"

"EXCUSE ME" A voice yelled over the radio "Yes what" I said in a pretty annoyed voice "Where were you from Stafford to Rugby?" He said in a now concerned voice "We believe a historical event fro..." I said but he cut me off  "2T65 There was no event anywhere on the rail network" What he had just said made me feel a chilling feeling not just because they may have gone back in time but also because we let passengers out possibly leaving them in the 1980s, what have i done what have i done.