Hello, Goodbye

Breeze cold and winter flown in the air, the last island wasn't all the more interesting than what transpired; everything said and done, nothing left of the island to inhibit with their very feet.

So they dashed for the ocean waters again.

The ice froze the lapping waters that were once beheld as comfort to the land. Snow pooled overtop trees and fell into a heap on the ground when they'd passed.

The ship waved steady over top the freezing fronts of water; wood cold as ice with the casual wooden texture, icy.

Sanji hummed when his fingers twitched towards the kitchen to warm the ladies up as well as their supposed next island will. Snow was slowly casting downwards less as they sailed further from the previous pot of land.

His cigarettes held the warmth he fled for on the waters with his friends, the smoke filtered the air in the kitchen when he added his presence in the room alone.

Outside the door was his idiotic captain being a feral child for his age; needing food chants coming from his high top volume voice.

Heavily sedating the room with his signature scent, he sighed in fruition to the situation.
Everyone was currently surrounding themselves around the new member, minus the swordsman on the ship, he was busy following the captain.

"Follow the leader too much too serious." Sanji chuckled in his throat to himself as he walked to the stove. "No wonder he has issues navigating anywhere but Luffy's side." Sanji sighed as the tick to the stove was set to a temperature pleasurable.

As he stood staring for it all to be ready, Sanji blew smoke away from the stove and faced the fridge, leaning on the counter with crossed legs maturely.

"Who wants what.. the idiot wants meat and his marimo lover would eat whatever he does.." Sanji counted on his fingers, pushing two down with only four up left to figure out.

"I'm sure my food is the greatest the ladies ever had so I'm sure anything will do fabulous for them lovelies." Sanji swooned towards the door with heart eyes.

He stopped as he saw through the window that their new addition is a different breed than any of them. "And what would a reindeer eat? Plants? Meat? Experimenting is fun, have at it."

The blond shrugged as he walked back to the fridge and took the preparation out of the fridge compartments.

Setting the counter he stood before, swiftly as a chef as great as he is, chopped and savagely tore perfectly and gracefully made the other dishes for their dinner.

The fire beneath the stove made Sanji smile whole heartly, it felt different. He's had a thing for fire and it's benefits. His smoking habit needed fire, cooking needed to be involved with fire sometimes; more often than not that is.

Perhaps the next island, something extraordinary will lit the way to his future dreams and ambitions.

----------

As it would appear, the weather was quite the appeal when it came to being a wild show, from snow to blazing fire trails in the air as it swarmed with heat, Sanji groaned in annoyance.

Most of the deserts and beverages he'd make for the ladies would go warm within a ten minute time span. Not to worry for him as the ladies quickly downed drinks served politely in their hands.

Sanji's heart swooned for their approval and interest. "Sanji, are you ready?" The cook had his head turn quicker than quick sand.
"Yes Vivi-swan, my dear?" Jeering a smile so elegant and polite it made the blue hair smile.